Outdated ROP-CSGO-Cheat [Glow / Minimap / Triggerbot] (suitable for the main account)

how do you cheat?

• good

Голосов: 6 35.3%
  • poop(

Голосов: 11 64.7%

• Всего проголосовало
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.

В данном разделе софт не проверяется модераторами, даже популярные пользователи могут в очередном обновлении вшить вирус в чит, поэтому любое использование исключительно на свой страх и риск. В разделе "Проверенные читы для CS:GO" вы можете скачать софт, который был одобрен нашими модераторами. Ссылка: https://yougame.biz/forums/843/

This cheat is something different,
it is using ROP ( Return-oriented programming, a common technique used in exploitation to gain code execution ) to execute its code

Why ROP?
CSGO is protected by Valve Anti-Cheat (short VAC)
ROP should be very difficult to detect for VAC for the following reasons
  • The cheats program code consists of a list of volatile memory addresses that change with each game and computer restart

• Afaik VAC prefers to analyze memory pages that are marked as executable but for ROP the list of return-addresses doesn't require to be on an executable memory page.

• Additionally the ROP-Compiler supports the option of inserting random padding into the ROP-chain.

So hopefully this cheat will be VAC undetected for ever

How does it work?
I wrote a small compiler that takes a code-file ( in x86 like assembler ), translates it to ROP and injects it into the game.
I wrote such assembly scripts for the following cheats:

To change the triggerbot key you have to change this line of code:

mov eax,0x6;

to what ever key-code you want
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

How to use it?
  1. Run the game (till main menu)

2. Start the "RopCompiler.exe"

3. Select the script file (.asm) you want to load

4. enjoy

Download:
You can download a compiled binary of the Rop-Compiler and the scripts from here:
;
(virustotal is dirty because it is protected by a craked vmprotect)

I tested it on windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
I am not sure about Vista and XP

Also place everything on an USB-Drive and unplug it after you loaded the scripts

Happy cheating

Tutorial Video:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 878x492.

credits:

Последнее редактирование:
pphuy top hvh cheat
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
This cheat is your owned?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу