Resolvers for a weave paste?

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Hallo my friends, I want some of you to just leave codes for resolvers for weave, and I will put them in the weave improve that im doing right now. Every, single one of them will be in. Thank and have a good day.

Please yougame dont delete this post, its important!

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Nobody is going to throw a resolver at you.
Learn about how Desync works and read valve's code to understand how the game calculates body yaw etc.
Anything public is usually years behind of p2c's so you're better of gathering info yourself.

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
This post is not important lmao

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Learn about how Desync works and read valve's code to understand how the game calculates body yaw etc.
Anything public is usually years behind of p2c's so you're better of gathering info yourself.
adding to this, you have to understand that desync is IMPOSSIBLE to resolve 100% of the time. not ever resolver is perfect. desync is just guess work. your best bet is making side checks + freestand checks / jitter checks. just anything you can think of. Don't complain if your resolver isnt 100% perfect because no resolver is.
Hope I could help!

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
adding to this, you have to understand that desync is IMPOSSIBLE to resolve 100% of the time. not ever resolver is perfect. desync is just guess work. your best bet is making side checks + freestand checks / jitter checks. just anything you can think of. Don't complain if your resolver isnt 100% perfect because no resolver is.
Hope I could help!
The stuff you mentioned was exactly what I was trying to avoid. You wont come very far with some anti freestanding and jitter checks(whatever that is supposed to help with). Please read the source leak or the reversed Animation code and start thinking yourself before you ask on this forum.

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
thank you, where can I learn how desync works?

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
The stuff you mentioned was exactly what I was trying to avoid. You wont come very far with some anti freestanding and jitter checks(whatever that is supposed to help with). Please read the source leak or the reversed Animation code and start thinking yourself before you ask on this forum.
thanks for your "help" but urm... are you sure you know what you're talking about???
jitter check = useful because YOU WONT DUMP IT. (if you know what you're doing)
anti freestand is useful to stop dumping people who are edging
and, yea. im aware of how csgo's shit animation system works, i dont need a lecture off some random.
"before you ask" what did i ask?? iirc i was helping the OP with what he needs for a "decent" resolver. if you have a problem, please feel free to leave the forum.

Have a good day, much love <3!

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
unknown cheat has some good threads, ill give some links ;)

Скрытое содержимое

have a good day bro <3
Unknowncheats is probably the worst place you can look at. That forum is full of people that don't know what they are talking about and the people that do have some knowledge don't share anything.

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Unknowncheats is probably the worst place you can look at. That forum is full of people that don't know what they are talking about and the people that do have some knowledge don't share anything.
thats your opinion, and, you're also WRONG. there are more people (like you) who think they know everything here, on yougame than UC. uc is a good place to find some useful information. (only by the users with > 3iq) but you, my friend, have obviously not learnt the basics and think you're smarter than everyone else. please fix your brain and come back when you did <3

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
thanks for your "help" but urm... are you sure you know what you're talking about???
jitter check = useful because YOU WONT DUMP IT. (if you know what you're doing)
anti freestand is useful to stop dumping people who are edging
and, yea. im aware of how csgo's shit animation system works, i dont need a lecture off some random.
"before you ask" what did i ask?? iirc i was helping the OP with what he needs for a "decent" resolver. if you have a problem, please feel free to leave the forum.

Have a good day, much love <3!
antifreestand is a bad way of resolving and "jitter resolver" is completely fucking useless, a side check along with a bruteforce and that's all you need.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
thats your opinion, and, you're also WRONG. there are more people (like you) who think they know everything here, on yougame than UC. uc is a good place to find some useful information. (only by the users with > 3iq) but you, my friend, have obviously not learnt the basics and think you're smarter than everyone else. please fix your brain and come back when you did <3
You're the one who needs to fix their brain, uc is a bad place to go if you're looking for "useful information", only a handful of posts are useful.
you are also the one who needs to learn the basics, aw v4 used antifreestand and it was complete dogshit yet here u are acting like a big coderman who knows everything while feeding wrong information.

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
You're the one who needs to fix their brain, uc is a bad place to go if you're looking for "useful information", only a handful of posts are useful.
you are also the one who needs to learn the basics, aw v4 used antifreestand and it was complete dogshit yet here u are acting like a big coderman who knows everything while feeding wrong information.
im sorry mister "FOLLOW ME ON UC!!!!11" all you do is beg for rep and shit post and im not one "feeding wrong information." laff.
"uc is a bad place to go if you're looking for "useful information", only a handful of posts are useful." <- you me ->*** (only by the users with > 3iq)****
thanks for reading the whole of what i said <3 i see you take in a lot of information. lmao.

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
antifreestand is a bad way of resolving and "jitter resolver" is completely fucking useless, a side check along with a bruteforce and that's all you need.
bruteforce is good but if "jitter resolver is completely fucking useless" i'd like to see you not dump a kid edging with jitter.

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
u got any idea about jitter resolver or smthi u can share with us or ur one of those ppl who just complain about anything is going on so iwanna ask if I'm gonna paste side checks + freestand checks / jitter checks is gonna be good idea or just waste of time

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
u got any idea about jitter resolver or smthi u can share with us or ur one of those ppl who just complain about anything is going on so iwanna ask if I'm gonna paste side checks + freestand checks / jitter checks is gonna be good idea or just waste of time
i mean, you waste ur time writing this

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
You are all wasting your time searching for public information on something that has not been made public yet.
Either reverse some payhack or read the animation code.

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу