JS-скрипт Есть ли жска на модель ченджер?

Demons Taking over Me
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Или апи позволяет?

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
/del

Последнее редактирование:
Demons Taking over Me
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Кастом модели а не эти

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
зачем тебе js если в вт и так есть эта функция......

Олдфаг
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
в вантапе по дефолту это есть

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
MIGI Tool + sv_pure bypass. gl

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
1600682579694.png
Хз хз чел

Уникальное звание
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
pak_01.vpk change and decompile pak_01 and compile
==
любая залупа хоть очко со звуками

Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
migi - лучший выход

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
js нету, но если нужно то вот тема с вт форума
So as you might have seen, the other thread was declared outdated, the method is not fully outdated but it is missing some crucial info which might confuse some users who face errors.

-Download the desired model

-Check the folders that the model contains, it can come with all these folders -> models, materials, sounds, resource, scripts... usually it's only models & materials

-Drag and drop these folders on the csgo folder (path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\) and replace all if it asks you to do so

-Open the models folder of your downloaded custom model (it will contain more folders inside the models one, just follow it, untill you see the mdl, vvd, etc files)

-Make a backup of ur pak01_dir.vpk and rename it to something else, open the original pak01_dir.vpk file inside the csgo folder with notepad++, check the names that were referenced on the previous step, these should be the names of the weapon to replace, (example:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
), copy the part of the file name that is common in all the files, if there is a w_ with the same exact text in front of it as a v_ file, then you need to do the steps ahead with v_ and then repeat it with a w_ (example: I got 6 files, 1 is named v_higuys, 2 is named v_higuys_uh, 3 is named v_higuys_penis, the other 3 are the same text but instead of v_ we would have w_ in this case I would copy "v_higuys" and "w_higuys"), press CTRL+F, go to the replace tab, first text input box paste the text that you copied, second text input box you will need to paste the same text but delete the last character and replace it with some other random letter or number (example:
) , I like to use the letter x, make sure you delete a character before you type x, or else your game wont start

-Save the file and start the game :)

Error signs or huge error boxes:
This means that some model or texture file is missing

To fix this:
-Download GCFScape

-Open the backup pak01_dir.vpk file that you made previously

-Click on the find icon, make sure Match dropdown has substring selected

-Type in one of the names of a file inside your custom model, model folder (example:
) and press find

-It should show you a listed file, right click it and press "go to directory"

-Now it will list a bunch of files, all you need to do is, grab all the ones that have the same name as your models (even if the extension is different or if the last part of the file name is different, example: my model file is called hehe_123, there is a file listed called hehe_123_gay, I will select that file aswell) and drop them in the custom model path that contains the weapon model files (
), make sure you DO NOT replace any file if it asks you to do so, doing otherwise will delete your custom model

CS:GO Updated and my models dont work anymore:
This means that you will need to re-edit the pak01_dir.vpk with the model and texture names again

To "fix" this:
Make a backup of your modified pak01_dir.vpk
When cs:go updates, use WinMerge to compare it to the new one and replace all the parts that arent modified model names, some sections of the old file like numbers and weird letters will be different all you need to do is right click on the new one and transfer to the modified one! It will take a while to go through everything but the file will be fixed and since winmerge shows yellow lines on the scroll bar to indiciate where they are different, its easier then with any other tool!
Websites to download custom models:
Mainstream ->
(make sure its not a server sided model)
More undergound and better in my opinion ->

Any questions, leave them down bellow as I will edit and respond to them, to make this tutorial more understandable!

Edeen thank you for the talk and information sharing on discord ;) !

Сверху Снизу