/del

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
2.21. Запрещено редактировать название темы или своё сообщение на «/del» во всех случаях (продажа аккаунта, получение ответа на свой вопрос и так далее), кроме флуда.
Original post of the dump: link
put this inside of resolver.cpp and call it inside of UpdateAnimations

In the meantime, there is no need to worry about it. ”Put his inside your resolver.h / animations.h whatever you have it called file
fast_float_normalize is
C++:
float fast_float_normalize (float srcAngle, float distAngle) {
    float difference;

for (; srcAngle> 180.0; srcAngle = srcAngle - 360.0)
        ;
    for (; srcAngle <-180.0; srcAngle = srcAngle + 360.0)
        ;
    for (; distAngle> 180.0; distAngle = distAngle - 360.0)
        ;
    for (; distAngle <-180.0; distAngle = distAngle + 360.0)
        ;
    for (difference = distAngle - srcAngle; difference> 180.0; difference = difference - 360.0)
        ;
    for (; difference <-180.0; difference = difference + 360.0)
        ;
    return difference;
}

Последнее редактирование:
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
:deilluminati:

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
how can it be moving resolver when youre checking if speed is lower than 0.1 which means standing

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
SMH stop posting onetap's resolver without actually implementing the WHOLE resolver. This part is where you take the data and use that data to try and detect which side they are desyncing. Try again

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Так это уже врод сто раз было

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
So it's already like a hundred times
yeah but this is cleaner and take a look at the other shit and look at the different bits of reversed shit people put deltafirst and stuff as float when in pseudo its COERCE_UNSIGNED_INT then again i may have reversed wrong please tell me if so

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
yeah but this is cleaner and take a look at the other shit and look at the different bits of reversed shit people put deltafirst and stuff as float when in pseudo its COERCE_UNSIGNED_INT then again i may have reversed wrong please tell me if so
flPlaybackrate is a float. You can get float delta between two floats. It's quite related to your detect accuracy, just take that as note.

As I know, there is no real way to detect something with 3 layer through. Valve has been patched this some time ago. You still can use MOVE layer (6) to log and detect desync, also you can somehow fix velocity desync in your animfix so you just paste some related to this feature code. Yep, 6 layer weight can help you with.

After that, you can detect 'standing' moving related desync's like static or jitter, as you can know about their micromovements. So you fix most desync's with a 6 layer and use 3 layer 979 to detect lby breaker-based desync. When you done with all of that, you still can resolve player's just comparing weight of your LEAN and MOVE layers. I really don't have a clue how you can do this, but some guy tell me about that.
In some information, onetap v3 uses a little bit modified animlayer detection + anti-freestand + bruteforce. Nothing real special...

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
flPlaybackrate is a float. You can get float delta between two floats. It's quite related to your detect accuracy, just take that as note.

As I know, there is no real way to detect something with 3 layer through. Valve has been patched this some time ago. You still can use MOVE layer (6) to log and detect desync, also you can somehow fix velocity desync in your animfix so you just paste some related to this feature code. Yep, 6 layer weight can help you with.

After that, you can detect 'standing' moving related desync's like static or jitter, as you can know about their micromovements. So you fix most desync's with a 6 layer and use 3 layer 979 to detect lby breaker-based desync. When you done with all of that, you still can resolve player's just comparing weight of your LEAN and MOVE layers. I really don't have a clue how you can do this, but some guy tell me about that.
In some information, onetap v3 uses a little bit modified animlayer detection + anti-freestand + bruteforce. Nothing real special ...
ah ok appreciate you telling me and teaching me some more stuff the only reason i put the deltas as unsigned int is cus of what the pseudo said thanks anyways though

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
емае, крякнули ресольвер вантапа :CoolStoryBob:

vk.com/simv0lofficial
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Original post of the dump: link
put this inside of resolver.cpp and call it inside of UpdateAnimations
Скрытое содержимое
In the meantime, there is no need to worry about it. ”Put his inside your resolver.h / animations.h whatever you have it called file Скрытое содержимое
fast_float_normalize is
C++:
float fast_float_normalize (float srcAngle, float distAngle) {
    float difference;

for (; srcAngle> 180.0; srcAngle = srcAngle - 360.0)
        ;
    for (; srcAngle <-180.0; srcAngle = srcAngle + 360.0)
        ;
    for (; distAngle> 180.0; distAngle = distAngle - 360.0)
        ;
    for (; distAngle <-180.0; distAngle = distAngle + 360.0)
        ;
    for (difference = distAngle - srcAngle; difference> 180.0; difference = difference - 360.0)
        ;
    for (; difference <-180.0; difference = difference + 360.0)
        ;
    return difference;
}
wrong..

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.