HexMurder's Free ESP V2.5 (External) + Source

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
]

Features:
Menu
Box ESP
Snapline
Health Bars
Adjustable ESP Color
exe:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

source:

(click)

(click)(Для продвинутых пользователей:expressionless:)

Текст с зарубежного форума:
A ton of people have been asking me for the source so here it is. The source(C#) is a little messy. As I have said in my previous posts: It's a very simple project that I didn't want to spend a ton of time on. So it is by no means a coding masterpiece. It is however, a great learning resource by nature since it is so simple. All of the classes are very straight forward, and I spent about 15 extra mins adding some comments to help comprehend some things that people(noobs) may find confusing. Honestly just made it for fun to see what all could be done with GDI in C#. I would never use GDI in a private hack because it is way too slow. BUT for a free hack, it's pretty good. For those who want to start making their own esps using directx I would recommend starting this route.

Again. This is undetected as of now, but you do risk a ban (as you do using any hack) by using this online. So use at your own risk.

To use this hack, run the game first (must be in windowed, or borderless mode) and then run the hack.
You can hide/show the menu by pressing 'INSERT'. Navigate the menu using up/down arrow keys. left/right to toggle features on and off.
'CTRL + ALT + Q' to quit the hack (Or just close the game and it will close with it automatically).

If the esp seems unaligned for any reason you can adjust the vertical offset by using 'CTRL + up/down' accordingly.
Have fun.

Последнее редактирование:
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Bring your Theme in sources!
upd
--------
Код:
Use : [DAYS=2] Text [/DAYS] to use hide

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
А в комплекте нет i7-7700k и gtx 1080ti, а то мой комп твой чит не вывозит???

Сверху Снизу