Исходник A somewhat proper resolver for legendware.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Pretty much, a somewhat proper bruteforce + a bit of logic, for lw. It can be improved alot, I just don't have the time to do it, here are the files:

link:

key:

pretty simple to set up, i used skeet.idb for the base, just paste it in lw source, also negative matrix = matrix first, and positive = second, if you get an error for matrix, its in animation_system.hpp

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Pretty much a "somewhat" "proper" bruteforce + a "bit" of logic

- " It can be improved alot, I just don't have the time to do it "

Now what was the point of the release, if you are trying to help anyone here or give them a start maybe give them something "proper" ?
Don't get me wrong i don't wanna hard flame you i just want to understand whats your point in releasing this?

That sounds like, hey i made a resolver but idk i didn't had time and it's not proper but fix it

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
holy shit do i have to put /s after my name to make it obvious that its a joke, retarded faggot

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
resolver for lw.....

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Yea, what the problem
Pretty much a "somewhat" "proper" bruteforce + a "bit" of logic

- " It can be improved alot, I just don't have the time to do it "

Now what was the point of the release, if you are trying to help anyone here or give them a start maybe give them something "proper" ?
Don't get me wrong i don't wanna hard flame you i just want to understand whats your point in releasing this?

That sounds like, hey i made a resolver but idk i didn't had time and it's not proper but fix it
I'm not going to spoon feed, also the only improvement you can do is change g_ctx.globals.missed_shots, to g_cfg.ragebot.enable && player->is_alive

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу