C++ Dopium.xyz dump

oh, where's your fuckin god?
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
oh, where's your fuckin god?
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
?
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Ема,чит для олд хвх еще и по инвайтам
ну где то недельку назад вскрыли Unpure.xyz, тоже платный чит за 5 евро в месяц, который миссает во все что видит :)
если допиум крякнут и ликнут, то хвх 2018 немного поломается

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
dude are you crazy, mediafire has extremly low download speeds. And im not talking about 1 mb, im talking about 100kb/s and this file is over 1,5 gb. If u can upload it to mega or google drive

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Shit supremacy paste with clueless coder. Faith doesn't know what he does and what he says. Just remember guys they changed the menu. Removed base64 encoding from configuration and pasted visuals so the cheat is not supremacy!! Remember it

Последнее редактирование:
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "lovell, post: 2049885, member: 58864"]
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
hdf
[/ QUOTE] dumping all the games memory jesus christ ?

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
why would you post the dump of a cheat thats basically public?

Nickolas Blecha
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
why would you post the dump of a cheat thats basically public?
i did not dump this and can confirm that if you took the time to reverse this absolute shit dump u could get a pretty good resolver and working doubletap for 2018, if you know how to get around the server plugin that patches it. Very worth it if you have the time and knowledge to do so.
This hatsk is for fakes, right?
Is really a dopium dump, It is just dumped poorly. Kid doesn't know how to dump correctly

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
i did not dump this and can confirm that if you took the time to reverse this absolute shit dump u could get a pretty good resolver and working doubletap for 2018, if you know how to get around the server plugin that patches it. Very worth it if you have the time and knowledge to do so.

Is really a dopium dump, It is just dumped poorly. Kid doesn't know how to dump correctly
Exploits on 2018 are fucking the same. You still can break lagcomp with tickbase shift, still can do the double tap. There is no changes just the index of WriteUsercmdDeltaToBuffer is 23. So dopium dump is useless at this point. Their prediction sucks as much as their animations. I have implemented exploits on 2018 build within 15 minutes

Nickolas Blecha
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
read comment above yours
Exploits on 2018 are fucking the same. You still can break lagcomp with tickbase shift, still can do the double tap. There is no changes just the index of WriteUsercmdDeltaToBuffer is 23. So dopium dump is useless at this point. Their prediction sucks as much as their animations. I have implemented exploits on 2018 build within 15 minutes
I am highly aware of this, but most people aren't. The people that have the knowledge too reverse this probably do too but if not there is everything they need. I just posted this so people that want it have it, no other reason.

Сверху Снизу