Исходник Complete CL_Move DT Spoonfeed & Explanation

cat
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Getting quite tired of people failing to shift through CL_Move despite having already spoonfeed it in multiple posts.
Thought I'd create the ultimate CL_Move spoonfeed that I can link people to when they have issues.

Note that fakelag will limit the shift window.

CL_Move Hook (for the actual shifting)
C++:
// Global Variables we will be using
int doubletapCharge = 0, // This is the amount of extra commands we are allowed for simulation on the server, which we can "charge" up by not sending any CMDs for a tick
   ticksToShift = 0; // The amount of ticks we want to shift right now

bool isShifting = false; // To be used as an indicator to our CreateMove hook that we are currently creating a command that will be used for shifting

// Your CL_Move hook
// Signature: https://github.com/KittenPopo/csgo-signatures/blob/main/functions.cpp#L100
// Volvo Source: https://github.com/KittenPopo/CSGO-Source-Fixed-Search/blob/15ba38c4f02ad73674c750d7bbf159337dc042bc/engine/cl_main.cpp#L2736
void __cdecl hook_CLMove(float accumulatedExtraSamples, bool finalTick) {

// Recharge every other tick
    // By not sending a command this tick, our commands allowed for simulation goes up so we can shift again
    // Task for the reader: Automate this properly without preventing the second DT shot...
    if (g_Globals->tickcount % 2 && doubletapCharge < 14) {
        doubletapCharge++;
        // Task for the reader: Tickbase still increases when recharging, but the client doesn't know that...
        return;
    }

oCLMove(accumulatedExtraSamples, finalTick);

//////// Shift if needed
    // Every time we call original again, we create another command to send to the server
    // All of these extra commands will be simulated by the server as long as we have a tick allowed for simulation
    // Recharging "earns" us extra ticks allowed for simulation, which we can "spend" via sending multiple commands to shift

// Task for the reader: Fix tickbase (not required for shifting but will prevent pred errors and occasional failure to predict the third shot)
    // Hint #1: Look where the game modifies m_nTickbase and do stuff there
    // Hint #2: Print out your serverside tickbase and see how it changes when you shift
    isShifting = true;
    {
        for (ticksToShift = min(doubletapCharge, ticksToShift); ticksToShift > 0; ticksToShift--, doubletapCharge--)
            oCLMove(accumulatedExtraSamples, finalTick); // Create an extra movement command (will call CreateMove)
    }
    isShifting = false;
}
CreateMove Hook (for shift-tick handling and shift initiation)
C++:
// Your CreateMove hook
bool __fastcall hook_CreateMove(...) {

// Before you do anything
    if (isShifting) {
        // Task for the reader: Maybe we want to do a few things during our teleport (i.e. bhop, autostrafe, etc.)
        bSendPacket = ticksToShift == 1; // Only send on the last shifted
        cmd->buttons &= ~(IN_ATTACK | IN_ATTACK2); // Prevent shooting mid-shift, will also give autofire for pistols when you DT
        return;
    }

// Example implementation for simple doubletap
    auto weapon = gLocal->GetActiveWeapon();
    if (weapon->IsValid()) {

int shiftAmount = 14;
        float shiftTime = shiftAmount * g_Globals->interval_per_tick;

// Shift if we will shoot and have enough time to shift
        if ((cmd->buttons & IN_ATTACK) && weapon->GetNextAttackTime() <= g_Globals->curtime - shiftTime)
            ticksToShift = shiftAmount;
    }
}
Credits: KittenPopo

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
? are you braindamaged? The shit he posted is completely wrong and retarded (kittenpopo)
lmao its perfectly working for me. Maybe next time you have to explain what tf is wrong??? Talking about that the code is wrong but it works like a charm. The only weird thing is recharging is kinda weird but you can easily change it. (I know this recharge thing making us able to move on recharging event). You are just showing yourself pathetic as hell. Describe WHAT IS WRONG in order to show what you want to tell us. It's CL_Move, there is tons of way to do DT thing in cl_move.

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Он уже давно на юц (noad) расписал принцип работы дт в этом хуке. Какой смысл делать репост.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
hm even with ur repost this shit is still horrible and wrong

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
lmao its perfectly working for me. Maybe next time you have to explain what tf is wrong??? Talking about that the code is wrong but it works like a charm. The only weird thing is recharging is kinda weird but you can easily change it. (I know this recharge thing making us able to move on recharging event). You are just showing yourself pathetic as hell. Describe WHAT IS WRONG in order to show what you want to tell us. It's CL_Move, there is tons of way to do DT thing in cl_move.
Theres no tickbase fix :)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
tf do I replace oCLMove with

Сверху Снизу