Привет)

Новичок
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.
I've been cheating in csgo since 2017, started back then with getze.us and later got bameware and supremacy.

Question: I can understand russian but I have problems forming grammatically correct sentences myself. Is it okay to write english here?

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I've been cheating in csgo since 2017, started back then with getze.us and later got bameware and supremacy.

Question: I can understand russian but I have problems forming grammatically correct sentences myself. Is it okay to write english here?
yes

Nike.lua
Олдфаг
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

a lot of russians here know eng, so this is normal
those who dont understand English can use a google translate to understand you :roflanEbalo:

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

50\50 because more part of forum is toxic and They can cyberbulling you because you are speaking in Englush.So I recommend to:
1.Use Google Translate
2.Learn more Russian
Good luck!

Nike.lua
Олдфаг
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
So I recommend to:
1.Use Google Translate
Этого лучше не делать, некоторые слова, переведенные гуглом, могут сильно выбиваться из самого предложения, произойдет пиздец :roflanEbalo:

Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
50\50 because more part of forum is toxic and They can cyberbulling you because you are speaking in Englush.So I recommend to:
1.Use Google Translate
2.Learn more Russian
Good luck!
ему будет сложно выучить русский, да и смысл ради форума учить другой язык?

ЧВК EB_LAN
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

yes bro

Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

да

говно переделывай
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

Yes bro,no problem!!!

Сверху Снизу