Cant access yougame.biz without VPN

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hi, I am facing a really strange problem. Sometimes I am able to connect to yougame.biz without VPN but sometimes it gives me this error:-

Access denied Error code 1020
You do not have access to yougame.biz.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again.

So I need to connect to VPN in order to access this website. In our country due to recent laws, VPN providers are ordered to collect data from their users, so I don't want to use VPNs anymore. Can you please help me to fix this issue? It would be of great help.

Nike.lua
Олдфаг
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hi, I am facing a really strange problem. Sometimes I am able to connect to yougame.biz without VPN but sometimes it gives me this error:-

The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again.

So I need to connect to VPN in order to access this website. In our country due to recent laws, VPN providers are ordered to collect data from their users, so I don't want to use VPNs anymore. Can you please help me to fix this issue? It would be of great help.
use paid vpn or dont use it in all

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

дудосят нах с твоего села поэтому ты не можешь заходить когда он фильтры ставит

https://t.me/SwiftBlink
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
1652645226373.png
I don’t know why it doesn’t work for you, personally everything is fine for me

щитпостер стат ратио 0.17
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
щитпостер стат ратио 0.17
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Олдфаг
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Большинство IP с бесплатных VPN-сервисов блокируется нашей Anti-DDOS системой. Попробуйте сменить VPN-провайдера или зайдите без VPN.
Закрыто.

Модератор форума
Модератор
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Большинство IP с бесплатных VPN-сервисов блокируется нашей Anti-DDOS системой. Попробуйте сменить VPN-провайдера или зайдите без VPN.
Закрыто.
Не уважаешь ты пользователей форума... Написать на английском слабо было ?:goplol:

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу