Looking for HvH Cheat Dev // Finished

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hi i'm looking for someone who is able to make a HvH Cheat, doesn't need to be from scratch but it would make u more interesting.

We can talk about further stuff in DM's thank you for reading.
About stuff like payment or whatever we can discuss, yet i planned to just do it for fun / private use.
I don't have any plans on making a "p2c" or the next "free legendware"

Please don't take me wrong but, people who just know how to change a Menu are not welcome.
I have a reasonable amount of knowledge myself, so save us some time and don't message me in that case.

I don't speak russian so this is prob the wrong section sorry for that :p
Have a amazing day everyone (:

_mm_shuffle_ps
Пользователь
Статус
Онлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hi i'm looking for someone who is able to make a HvH Cheat, doesn't need to be from scratch but it would make u more interesting.

About stuff like payment or whatever we can discuss, yet i planned to just do it for fun / private use.

Please don't take me wrong but, people who just know how to change a Menu are not welcome.
I have a reasonable amount of knowledge myself, so save us some time and don't message me in that case.

okay my discord nkeei#8368

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
The fact that you say you have a reasonable amount of knowledge while looking for devs on yougame.. How does that make sense? If you know your shit, code it yourself.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
The fact that you say you have a reasonable amount of knowledge while looking for devs on yougame.. How does that make sense? If you know your shit, code it yourself.
I have a reasonable amount of knowledge in c++, i didn't study the source engine.
Don't get unfriendly right from the start, keep the thread nice and respectful thanks

Also i have other projects im working on and when im looking for external help, it should be obvious that i don't have the time or abilty to do it entirely myself

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
I have a reasonable amount of knowledge in c++, i didn't study the source engine.
Don't get unfriendly right from the start, keep the thread nice and respectful thanks

Also i have other projects im working on and when im looking for external help, it should be obvious that i don't have the time or abilty to do it entirely myself
zdisafh#3729

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I think you could learn source engine, cuz when you make things by yourself from scratch it is much more satisfying.
Anyway, i wish you good luck finding a coder for u that dont pastes stuff.

Новичок
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

to take some wind out of this, no "good" or "skilled" /coder/ or reverser will just join some random to code a good cheat.
all u get is pasters with this thread who rewrite public code to make u think they did it.
no one in his right mind would ever accept something like this so i gotta tell u ull get scammed by pasters ( 99% ) of the hvh scene

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
to take some wind out of this, no "good" or "skilled" /coder/ or reverser will just join some random to code a good cheat.
all u get is pasters with this thread who rewrite public code to make u think they did it.
no one in his right mind would ever accept something like this so i gotta tell u ull get scammed by pasters ( 99% ) of the hvh scene
Yes i got surprisingly a really huge amount of requests and offers.
There were a lot of people who wanted to sell me public code / offer me some paste.

Actually i found a few devs that i am fine with and know the won't just paste and i will focus on negotiating with them, not taking any more offers.

Thanks everyone

Сверху Снизу