Исходник Illmind (shemaleware/narc based cheat)

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Hey there,

So; to preface the thread and release, I'd like you to understand why I am releasing the source for this.

I have been "working" on this on and off for like two months and I sometimes decide, "Ok I'm done using someone else's cheat base/source, I will make my own", however, I always get stuck on something and end up realising the fact I already have a cheat that performs how I would like it to and I go back to doing things for Illmind.

To prevent myself from taking two steps back again, I would like to share the source to the UC community. I removed the resolver as it wasn't even good anyway, sorry, but I am sure anybody could make something better than it.

What did I change?
Not a ton;
  • I changed the point scale so it doesn't suck as much, you could make it an option but I just left it as 0.74.
  • I added Skeet.cc HitSounds (no file don't worry) & mark's sexy hitmarker.
  • I cleaned up the base a TON and improved the anti aim system.
  • I added game event listeners for: bullet impact, player hurt and round start. You can expand on these obviously.
  • I started working on bullet tracers (bullet impact listener) but never finished. To go with this I hooked Begin Frame.
  • I called a few more virtual funcs as narc is lacking in that department such as material ones and a few more.
  • I changed visuals to make them cleaner and look a lot nicer. (Added but didn't utilise CSGOSimple's health bar as I don't like health bars).
  • I cleaned the menu up a LOT in my opinion, however some may not like it.

Screenshots:
Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться.

Downloads:

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху Снизу