Вопрос Undocumented Signatures

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
im trying to "fix" otc2 framework or whatever it is, but some signatures are Unknown/Undocumented (also outdated on github ().

If anyone knows what the names or however is it called behind the " //Not sure" are, please let me know.

*[i found some myself] not necessary, but if you can help me fix them, i'd appreciate that*

link:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Последнее редактирование:
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
im trying to "fix" otc2 framework or whatever it is, but some signatures are Unknown/Undocumented (also outdated on github ().

If anyone knows what the names or however is it called behind the " //Not sure" are, please let me know.

*[i found some myself] not necessary, but if you can help me fix them, i'd appreciate that*

link:
tf u mean, the names are right above the not sure tag

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
tf u mean, the names are right above the not sure tag
1660696015458.png

link:
Maybe u can find the working time of otc2
Then roll back the csgo update? and do some work?

Последнее редактирование:
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу