Исходник ff immortal source (no reactions!??!)

Nickolas Blecha
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
name says it all
Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться.

the only thing i gatekeeped was the dt and my multipoint system (velocity fix too but i left a good one); add your own!

gone
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
gone
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Nickolas Blecha
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
are u that poor in reaction that u gotta shitpost some source nobody cares about ?_?
stop fanning me retarded pedo LMFAO
anyway i totally care about reactions and not releasing a source for people to use ESPECIALLY because you couldn't even do this, go have fun pasting it into your shitpaste that gets leaked everyday
whoops i pasted in default immortal autowall before release and didn't check it LMFAO; skip passed that

gone
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
stop fanning me retarded pedo LMFAO
anyway i totally care about reactions and not releasing a source for people to use ESPECIALLY because you couldn't even do this, go have fun pasting it into your shitpaste that gets leaked everyday

whoops i pasted in default immortal autowall before release and didn't check it LMFAO; skip passed that
what ? immortal fullfixed made by HDTRPlayzZ & myself is x5000 more proper and better than your pile of garbage.
it's been 3 times you release something and pretend to have removed code so people dont flame you for not fixing stuff LOL
Also you're completely missing the point, dont call it ff if you yourself re-added back stuff that was broken, you're retarded

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
what? immortal fullfixed made by HDTRPlayzZ & myself is x5000 more proper and better than your pile of garbage.
it's been 3 times you release something and pretend to have removed code so people dont flame you for not fixing stuff LOL
Also you're completely missing the point, dont call it ff if you yourself re-added back stuff that was broken, you're retarded
You are a pedo & a femboy; stop talking.

Nickolas Blecha
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
what ? immortal fullfixed made by HDTRPlayzZ & myself is x5000 more proper and better than your pile of garbage.
where are you getting this information from? is your grandma's mental illnesses wearing off on you because you're acting pretty schizo right now...
first off i love how your lerp time is pasted from supremacy
any tick valid check you have ever made has never had a deadtime check nor do you remove records according to tickrate (LOL nice brain retard)
you don't add records according to data given to you from PreDataUpdate or PostDataUpdate (which is what multiple p2c's do, go look at any decent cheat's dump)
you don't fix netvar compression properly
and i can keep going on and on but to finish off your retarded statements i can say:
you didn't know m_fAccuracyPenalty was a netvar
nor did you not know where to put a dt tickbase fix
honestly i don't understand why you still act like you know something or can make something decent LMAO; go read any part of the source sdk
i would also like to bring up this dude thought he could make "optimal break" by micromoving a tick before his break
have you never read
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
of SetupVelocity before LMFAO
holy damn u have been trying to fullfix this shit for months...
not even, i've been sitting on this shit since april, only a few files changed since then and that's because someone told me to add something to it

Последнее редактирование:
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
stop reply all post femboy

gone
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
where are you getting this information from? is your grandma's mental illnesses wearing off on you because you're acting pretty schizo right now...
first off i love how your lerp time is pasted from supremacy
any tick valid check you have ever made has never had a deadtime check nor do you remove records according to tickrate (LOL nice brain retard)
you don't add records according to data given to you from PreDataUpdate or PostDataUpdate (which is what multiple p2c's do, go look at any decent cheat's dump)
you don't fix netvar compression properly
and i can keep going on and on but to finish off your retarded statements i can say:
you didn't know m_fAccuracyPenalty was a netvar
nor did you not know where to put a dt tickbase fix
honestly i don't understand why you still act like you know something or can make something decent LMAO; go read any part of the source sdk
i would also like to bring up this dude thought he could make "optimal break" by micromoving a tick before his break
have you never read
of SetupVelocity before LMFAO

not even, i've been sitting on this shit since april, only a few files changed since then and that's because someone told me to add something to it
love how you pull infos out of your ass without even get to see my src lol
my src was never public and if you meant the src i sold to slowalk then thats a totally different story theyre 2 different hacks l0l
also i did know it was just thought it was m_fl because thats how it was on older versions of source engine
and what the fuck do you mean "micromoving a tick before his break" what??
i dont reckon saying that but ok LOL (note: if i was that retarded then why isnt it in ambien ? 🤔)
ah also, i love to get tt'd by a mutiny/gladiatorcheatz paster :^)

Nickolas Blecha
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
love how you pull infos out of your ass without even get to see my src lol
my src was never public and if you meant the src i sold to slowalk then thats a totally different story theyre 2 different hacks l0l
also i did know it was just thought it was m_fl because thats how it was on older versions of source engine
and what the fuck do you mean "micromoving a tick before his break" what??
i dont reckon saying that but ok LOL (note: if i was that retarded then why isnt it in ambien ? 🤔)
ah also, i love to get tt'd by a mutiny/gladiatorcheatz paster :^)
hey buddy everyone has seen your source i ain't "pullin shit outta my ass" that's something for your tranny femboy ass to do
if ur talking about your shit immortal source i don't want to see it i know it's going to be wrong as you didn't even bring up almost all of the points i said
and ofc you don't remember saying something about moving before you break, you didn't remember anything you said in the pedo exposal video against you!
ur dumb, leave me alone too you are annoying as fuck (i suggest you should leave the kids alone too that shit is okay bro!)

retard
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
hey buddy everyone has seen your source i ain't "pullin shit outta my ass" that's something for your tranny femboy ass to do
if ur talking about your shit immortal source i don't want to see it i know it's going to be wrong as you didn't even bring up almost all of the points i said
and ofc you don't remember saying something about moving before you break, you didn't remember anything you said in the pedo exposal video against you!
ur dumb, leave me alone too you are annoying as fuck (i suggest you should leave the kids alone too that shit is okay bro!)
regarding the "pedophile" thing, I wish you would've all seen the real conv.......

Сверху Снизу