CrackMe Kinda basic crackme(me)

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
virtualized code and another funny trick ;)
lmk what i can do differently

Вложения

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
you guys only know how to patch a single asm instruction, you are supposed to get the password, thats the point of this crackme, you arent trying to get the end message.... facepalm x10000

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
you guys only know how to patch a single asm instruction, you are supposed to get the password, thats the point of this crackme, you arent trying to get the end message.... facepalm x10000
Who cares about your virtualized code , if for patch your crackme need one minute :FailFish: x1000

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
hey dude, get it that the dudes who pissed on your program in less than 5 minutes won't get any feedback from it in terms of xD experience and as a result won't waste their time on it. shove your algorithm up your ass that only a blind person can't make out
so it will be clearer what exactly to shove up your ass1665399283637.png

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:
Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Последнее редактирование:
              ru p2cs > all                      
Разработчик
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
the point of this isnt to patch it, like i said, get the password or you failed. :joycat:
you didn't even mention that guys need to get password. and in real life no one will try to find it, they will use the simplest way of cracking the software.

what about improving security so ppl won't be able to crack it with 1 patch?

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
the point of this isnt to patch it, like i said, get the password or you failed. :joycat:

C++:
std::string pass = password;

int xor_key = -2128831035;
int mul = 16777619;
int result = 0;

for(std::size_t i{0} ; i < pass.size ( ) ; ++i)
{
    result = (password[i] ^ xor_key) * mul;

xor_key = result;
}

if(result == -626372842)
    gg;
else
    fuck u;
steel allow yourself a lot for algo in 2 lines

              ru p2cs > all                      
Разработчик
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
C++:

int mul = 16777619;
int result = 0;

{

xor_key = result;
}

if(result == -626372842)
    gg;
else
    fuck u;
fnv hash and he wants us to find password XDD what a joke

✊Rot Front✊
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
This is getting kind of a funny discussion, so I'll say an important point:
The reason why no one wants to look up your password/recover algorithm is the use of CV and literally no originality (not an interesting anti-debug / anti-reverse trick). What prevents me from making a crackme in 5 minutes and covering it with a licensed version of VMP and CV , writing the complexity 1337/10? :kappa:
It would be possible to make it impossible to output the win information if you just used the entered password to decrypt the shellcode (the simplest messagebox) of the win...
It's just not interesting :LUL: ...

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
you are all retarded, there is no checks, why are you flexing that you can patch a function, its literally 1 asm instruction.... you are completely missing the point of this, COMPLETELY, stop it bruh.
Посмотреть вложение 224181

Your fucking result not completely divided man , thats enough to understand what u are idiot
?????????
C++:

int mul = 16777619;
int result = 0;

{

xor_key = result;
}

if(result == -626372842)
    gg;
else
    fuck u;
read what i said before, it isnt a string, there is no xoring.... why are you xoring it?
you didn't even mention that guys need to get password. and in real life no one will try to find it, they will use the simplest way of cracking the software.

what about improving security so ppl won't be able to crack it with 1 patch?
i wrote it in 2 minutes, im sorry you are all so smooth brained, i literally said 4 times you need to find the password, idk why you all think patching is the only form of cracking... what happens when they update it and fix the patches but the password is still the same? then what are you gonna do...

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
you are all retarded, there is no checks, why are you flexing that you can patch a function, its literally 1 asm instruction.... you are completely missing the point of this, COMPLETELY, stop it bruh.

?????????

read what i said before, it isnt a string, there is no xoring.... why are you xoring it?

i wrote it in 2 minutes, im sorry you are all so smooth brained, i literally said 4 times you need to find the password, idk why you all think patching is the only form of cracking... what happens when they update it and fix the patches but the password is still the same? then what are you gonna do...
1665503602806.png

there is no xoring XDD ))

cannot get pass if it was hashed man , try to understand this.......

I show u what needed result dont divided completely1665503705428.png

imul esi , ecx , 0x1000193 == int esi = ecx * 0x1000193;
if esi == 0xdaaa4f16
good ;

Approval : for "Good pass" u need last number in ESI mul with 0x1000193 and get 0xDAAA4F16 , u will never get this number man , NEVER , try to understand

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

?????????

a sick piece of shit on your head, they answered you yesterday that they were not going to look for a password from your shit, it's not interesting to anyone, admit that you fucked up even more when you were thrown off the disassembled algorithm and the result of division, which will never be whole

Сверху Снизу