Вопрос I want to make an internal cheat without being flagged by VAC and give me red trust

Better?

• VmtHook

• MinHook

• Other (type in comments)

Результаты будут видны только после голосования.
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I want to make an internal legit cheat but with features like glow, chams, backtrack, without being flagged by VAC and give me red trust. I know that every netvar modification is giving red trust, even offsets. So, how can i make features like that without getting red trust? Maybe i can use MinHook or VmtHook? How safe are them? I can maybe use some kernel things, like some kernel hooks if something like this exists and kernel injector with thread hijacking, what do you think about them? What can i use so that i don't get red trust factor? Maybe still old school manual map is better? I got no ideea what to do.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
not everything is noticed by anti-cheat. the most important thing is that your cheat is unique, self-written. this will be enough to bypass the vac for a while without lowering the trasted. but there are also internal small functions that spoil the trust, although you don’t even know why. you can check it out.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
hook using the gameoverlayrenderer dll, it is an undetected hooking method but watch out of what code you add. try avoiding netvar, convar manipulation as much as you can

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
hook using the gameoverlayrenderer dll, it is an undetected hooking method but watch out of what code you add. try avoiding netvar, convar manipulation as much as you can
well you dont really need to "avoid" every type of cvar manipulation you can just bypass it
using valve hooks its useless at some point they will fail its a shitty hooking system it doesnt recognize opcodes if u want to do something complex the hook will fail, you cant even hook createmove anymore

Последнее редактирование:
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
not everything is noticed by anti-cheat. the most important thing is that your cheat is unique, self-written. this will be enough to bypass the vac for a while without lowering the trasted. but there are also internal small functions that spoil the trust, although you don’t even know why. you can check it out.
creating ur cheat from scratch will not change the fact that you can get vac/red-trust if you dont know what your doing

Последнее редактирование:
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу