Исходник Gamesense.dog source code

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Since they wanted to remove me off the dev team for something another dev did I am leaking their source this is a dogshit source and its just .ltd source aka LW but enjoy this has most stuff fixed and ready to use remember to drag the directories to C:\

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Вложения

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Since they wanted to remove me off the dev team for something another dev did I am leaking their source this is a dogshit source and its just .ltd source aka LW but enjoy this has most stuff fixed and ready to use remember to drag the directories to C:\

Just curious with the scrolling down and up is it possible to fix how its delayed?

горошек
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
бл братан /del плис щас пастеры напастят себе мега скит, будем мы плакать в сторонке
если серьезно, то щитпост

pasting corporation
Read Only
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

gamesense.dog пиздец аххахаа

ЧВК EB_LAN
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
kirillnoob42 && shialex pwned by DaddyKermit

Новичок
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

crashed
что делать если оно крашит?

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

This pasted of gamesense.social lol

Сверху Снизу