C++ EdwnGui [dx9 gui framework]

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Lots of bad code and problems, if you want to use it, go right ahead. renderer is really unoptimized so if you do end up using it, rewrite the renderer or swap to another renderer completely. Input system works but its retarded. I am working on a full recode with an optimized renderer and no memory leaks. pretty much

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
1682174633815.png

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
use a different font for elements and flip the groupbox gradients.
i think this would make the menu look better imo.
*EDIT* the menu still looks good

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Lots of bad code and problems, if you want to use it, go right ahead. renderer is really unoptimized so if you do end up using it, rewrite the renderer or swap to another renderer completely. Input system works but its retarded. I am working on a full recode with an optimized renderer and no memory leaks. pretty much

Посмотреть вложение 245428
Нормально, добавь wiki на гихтабе и будет пушка

Новичок
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
J

Посмотреть вложение 245428
Just saying if you gonna use this menu gui don't paste fucking LW at least try making the features yourself (and Clean menu, Font could be changed tho)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
J

Just saying if you gonna use this menu gui don't paste fucking LW at least try making the features yourself (and Clean menu, Font could be changed tho)
Thanks for clarifying to people this. I should have clarified it in the original post, my bad. yes, it is just the base menu. your meant to work off of it and NOT paste it straight into LW.

Ушастый
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
How to get menu without Graphics Window?
Как сделать меню без окна типо как лоадер на imgui,

Ушастый
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Сверху Снизу