C++ @clarification shitty supremacy pasta

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
leak my old shit i might aswell do urs, its literally default supremacy with possibly one or two changes but he's a paster who cant actually write his own shit so, hey ho

and magik: you claim to be a "gangster" owning multiple sections of land and being some hard nut gangster, whipping stolen cars and acting all big... you're like 10 years old go back to school, stop trying to be someone u aint, u tried doxing me and u literally just gave out already public information so good job on that one, you're fully addicted to me even tho i aint said shit about you in a long time, you lie about having a child then claim said child died in their fucking sleep after choking on their own saliva, moral of the story, maybe people would like you if u stopped bullshitting about who u are, but what do i know 🤷😉

Вложения

Ревёрсер среднего звена
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
and magik: you claim to be a "gangster" owning multiple sections of land and being some hard nut gangster, whipping stolen cars and acting all big... you're like 10 years old go back to school, stop trying to be someone u aint, u tried doxing me and u literally just gave out already public information so good job on that one, you're fully addicted to me even tho i aint said shit about you in a long time, you lie about having a child then claim said child died in their fucking sleep after choking on their own saliva, moral of the story, maybe people would like you if u stopped bullshitting about who u are, but what do i know 🤷😉
This subforum's turning into a fanfiction site
(I don't object)

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
uc [2017] > AYYWARE/AYYWARE FIXED/AYYWARE LEAKED/AYYWARE(new menu)
yg [2023] > LEGACY SUP BY boss666/leaking default supremacy/legendware resolver[new]

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу