How to apply facial animation on Non-Standard models in CC4 / iClone 8?

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I've read on the Reallusion website this is only possible with DAZ and Poser characters but surey someone must have found a way?

Новичок
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I've read on the Reallusion website this is only possible with DAZ and Poser characters but surey someone must have found a way?
Greetings, if you mean the built in facial animations in cc4, then all you have to do is to drag the animations to the character, and if you want smooth animations you have got to try CC4 extended facials.

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hi. If you transfer to CC4 from other well-known compatible 3D packages (not Daz), but you do not have compatible plug-ins "back and forth", then you need the AccuRig procedure to correctly install 100 bones. After completing this step, you can set any animation.

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
AccuRig only creates bones for the face but does not yet attach weight to the skin, so animation cannot be applied to the character's facial expressions yet.

Сверху Снизу