Neverlose Review (1 year conclusion)

she/her
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Rage + is not bad, it will beat legiters and seven-rangers if you are healthy, but the damage may not be knocked out. 7/10
Resolver
And the moment I went to HvH, I realized that there was essentially no resolver.
Misses in "correction" for pphood, eternal Predict Errors and similar crap made me think: Is it necessary to buy this cheat? 5/10.

Bottom line
I used to think neverloose was a fucking cheat, but after playing with it I realized that it was simply impossible to play. Yes, 46/23 on furios dm-e is not bad, but in real battles against normal players I sucked the bib.

Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Thanks for the honest review. Well, supposedly about the nlchik against the seven-rangers, well, yes + - it’s difficult to win. I wouldn’t say that I sucked biba fiercely, but yes, biba sucked.

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Rage + is not bad, it will beat legiters and seven-rangers if you are healthy, but the damage may not be knocked out. 7/10
Resolver
And the moment I went to HvH, I realized that there was essentially no resolver.
Misses in "correction" for pphood, eternal Predict Errors and similar crap made me think: Is it necessary to buy this cheat? 5/10.

Bottom line
I used to think neverloose was a fucking cheat, but after playing with it I realized that it was simply impossible to play. Yes, 46/23 on furios dm-e is not bad, but in real battles against normal players I sucked the bib.
No one cares

Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Resolver

Bottom line
Кролик это тебе полезно будет
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

NeverLose Agent
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Resolver

Bottom line
ты кангал е***** прост

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу