Гайд Most things that you need to know when making or pasting a csgo cheat

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Hello everyone. These are the most thing that you need to know about making or pasting a csgo cheat.

The first thing is that you need to get a somewhat good source, that is easy to use, and being developed by the community. I recommend you use legendware or weave, since they are the biggest free open source cheats right now. Weave has a more opened community, and legendware has alot of postst to come on the forum. I use legendware, since weave is really unstable, and legendware has a very big customisation.

Now that you have chosen your source that you are going to work with, you need to understand the game itself. There are alot of csgo code on the internet, so you can go and check them out, but to save time, i'm going to tell you what the most important thing are.

Now we are gonna work on the resolver.

Q: What are the best methods to resolve?
A: There is no best method, but the one that is most used is just getting the enemy's eye yaw, and goalfeetyaw angles. The bet eye yaw angles are -+ 60, 58, 45, 35, 25, 19, 17
The best goalfeetyaw angles to spam are +- 180, 59, 78. Here is an example of how this should look like:

C++:
switch (g_cfg.ragebot.enable && player->is_alive()) {
        case 1:
            record->angles.x = player->m_angEyeAngles().x = 90.f;
            break;
        case 2:
            record->angles.x = player->m_angEyeAngles().x = 0.f;
            break;
        case 3:
            record->angles.x = player->m_angEyeAngles().x = -90.f;
            break;
        case 4:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw += 59.0f;
            break;
        case 5:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw -= 59.0f;
            break;
        case 6:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw -= 78.0f;
            break;
        case 7:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw += 78.0f;
            break;
        case 8:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw -= animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw ? -180 : 180;
            break;
        case 9:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw += animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw ? -180 : 180;
            break;
as you may have saw, i mad the switch not csgo->missed_shot, but instead ragebot.enable && player->is alive, so thast way it doesnt only resolve when the player misses, but when the ragebot is enabled and the player is alive.

Q: How to improve the cheat, by the time goes on?
A: As I said earlier, read through game code, and you will get the knowledge to improve your cheat.
This was pretty much the most things you need to know about the resolver.

Now we are gonna work on the aimbot/ragebot.

The first thing you might want to look at the cheat, for example if you cheat is missing bots due to spread, you should take a look at the code, and see what the problem is. Most of the time its either a spread calculation issue, or autostop issue.

The second or most important thing in the ragebot is prediction. without prediction, your cheat wont be able to predict the movement of the enemy players. Nobody really has a clue what you should do with prediction, so good luck with that.

Next thing is double tap.

Legendware has a very fast double tap and its very good. Thats another reason why you should use legendware as a source.
If you want to make the double tap faster on another cheat, you have to work with a thing called tickbase_shift or tickbase manipulation.
I really don't know how this works, but I heard it is easy to do, so you can do some research on that.

Now its time to introduce anti-aim

Anti-aim is pretty much the reason why cheats need resolver. Simply antiaim, or so called aa, make a copy of you player body, but with no hitboxes, and that why without a resolver cheatis wil lspam your aa, and will miss shots.

Skip this part if you are not intrested in cheat comparasent

Cheats like aimware and ot are known for being the best public cheats on the market. I recommend AimWare, since the have never pasted from another cheat(atlest I think so), but ot has a better performance I will give them that. Ot is pasted tho. Ots' pasted features are: resolver, dt, antiaim, autowall, visuals, most of the misc features. Aimware has a better anti aim than ot. But the best cheat yet is skeet.cc, or now called gamesnese.pub

Once again legendware has a very good aa, very very similar to aimware's antiaim, or even better. It has opposite aa, which is the best antiaim option. Thats pretty much for the antiaim.

Keeping your cheat updated.

Q: how do I keep my cheat updated
A: The most common way to update a cheat, is to update netvars. Here is a very helful treat on how to do that: https://yougame.biz/threads/140852/

Another way is to just check on forums like yougame, and other people tell what the newest update did to the game, and how to fix crashes/bugs.

This is pretty much all the stuff included in this post, but if I have any missing information, tell me in the replies on this post. Have fun with making you cheat

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Could you help me w legendware?

--edit---

changed my mind. not gonna use lv

Последнее редактирование:
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
A: There is no best method, but the one that is most used is just getting the enemy's eye yaw, and goalfeetyaw angles. The bet eye yaw angles are -+ 60, 58, 45, 35, 25, 19, 17
The best goalfeetyaw angles to spam are +- 180, 59, 78. Here is an example of how this should look like:

C++:
switch (g_cfg.ragebot.enable && player->is_alive()) {
        case 1:
            record->angles.x = player->m_angEyeAngles().x = 90.f;
            break;
        case 2:
            record->angles.x = player->m_angEyeAngles().x = 0.f;
            break;
        case 3:
            record->angles.x = player->m_angEyeAngles().x = -90.f;
            break;
        case 4:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw += 59.0f;
            break;
        case 5:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw -= 59.0f;
            break;
        case 6:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw -= 78.0f;
            break;
        case 7:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw += 78.0f;
            break;
        case 8:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw -= animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw ? -180 : 180;
            break;
        case 9:
            animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw += animstate->m_flGoalFeetYaw ? -180 : 180;
            break;
as you may have saw, i mad the switch not csgo->missed_shot, but instead ragebot.enable && player->is alive, so thast way it doesnt only resolve when the player misses, but when the ragebot is enabled and the player is alive.
please stop fucking shitopsting, you have no idea what you are doing.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
are u stupid?? dont even know how c++ works for exaple:

// switch with bool.
switch ( boolean ) {

case true / 1:

break;

case false / 0:

break;

}
bool converted to int is 0 / 1 - false/true
so ur switch cycle is total bullshit.

Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
switch (g_cfg.ragebot.enable && player->is_alive())
вау, бул в свитч, кулово, это наверно исотерик

Сверху Снизу