Вопрос Dont shoot in enemy. (lw)

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Аим не трогал вообще, мин дамаг в коде такой-же. Поменял Автоволл(попытался спастить с uc) вроде получилось.
Проблема в том, что с авп я вообще не стрелять, со скара 1 пулю. И когда противник лоу хп чит отказывается стрелять и автостопиться

Последнее редактирование:
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
One thing is to remake the autostop completely, its not hard, and the second is a problem in aim. I will not give you spoonfeed but look why the cheat only refuses to shoot on low hp enemy, there is a condition somewhere is there that you have to remove that forces safe points if target.hp <= weapon.damage. Remove that, and if you want remake autostop, and the cheat will have no problem shooting. If you cant do it, tell here and ill give you the code

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
One thing is to remake the autostop completely, its not hard, and the second is a problem in aim. I will not give you spoonfeed but look why the cheat only refuses to shoot on low hp enemy, there is a condition somewhere is there that you have to remove that forces safe points if target.hp <= weapon.damage. Remove that, and if you want remake autostop, and the cheat will have no problem shooting. If you cant do it, tell here and ill give you the code
I don't mind if you send me the code)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "SDdisk, post: 2092837, member: 93735"]
[/ QUOTE]

find in aim:
Код:
auto force_safe_points = record-> player-> m_iHealth () <= weapon_info-> iDamage || key_binds :: get (). get_key_bind_state (3) || g_cfg.player_list.force_safe_points [record-> i] || g_cfg.ragebot.weapon [g_ctx.globals.current_weapon] .max_misses && g_ctx.globals.missed_shots [record-> i]> = g_cfg.ragebot.weapon [g_ctx.globals.current_weaponses_amount_misses] .max_misses // - V648
replace with:
Код:
auto force_safe_points = key_binds :: get (). get_key_bind_state (3) || g_cfg.player_list.force_safe_points [record-> i] || g_cfg.ragebot.weapon [g_ctx.globals.current_weapon] .max_misses && g_ctx.globals.missed_shots [record-> i]> = g_cfg.ragebot.weapon [g_ctx.globals.current_weaponses_amount_misses] .max_misses // - V648

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "SDdisk, post: 2092837, member: 93735"]
[/ QUOTE]

find in aim:
Код:
auto force_safe_points = record-> player-> m_iHealth () <= weapon_info-> iDamage || key_binds :: get (). get_key_bind_state (3) || g_cfg.player_list.force_safe_points [record-> i] || g_cfg.ragebot.weapon [g_ctx.globals.current_weapon] .max_misses && g_ctx.globals.missed_shots [record-> i]> = g_cfg.ragebot.weapon [g_ctx.globals.current_weaponses_amount_misses] .max_misses // - V648
replace with:
Код:
auto force_safe_points = key_binds :: get (). get_key_bind_state (3) || g_cfg.player_list.force_safe_points [record-> i] || g_cfg.ragebot.weapon [g_ctx.globals.current_weapon] .max_misses && g_ctx.globals.missed_shots [record-> i]> = g_cfg.ragebot.weapon [g_ctx.globals.current_weaponses_amount_misses] .max_misses // - V648
сука как я это не нашел. тупой я

Сверху Снизу