[English] Supremacy performance fix

When it hit it hit.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Hi, so i decided to make a thread about this since a lot people be using supremacy for Legacy hvh
Which i don't judge since supremacy is a really good base to start of, and since default build incomes with a lot performance issues here's some basic ways to fix / improve it.

(I will not spoonfeed code )

[Aimbot]

- Limit targets per tick explanation:

So imagine that aimbot's searching for targets and found more than 4 then grab 4 entitys that will be used to store data etc.

scan them randomly (so now your scanning only 4 ents instead of scanning 10/20/32.

in case of new targets appear and present some treat (use your brain) it will reset all targets which will result in new clients to be scanned and prioritized.

resume: so if you're getting peeked by 5 targets just grab 4 rand them, now you're ready to scan your new priority targets) which will not cause fps drops.

- Multi thread (public info)

Последнее редактирование:
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hi, so i decided to make a thread about this since a lot people be using supremacy for Legacy hvh
Which i don't judge since supremacy is a really good base to start of, and since default build incomes with a lot performance issues here's some basic ways to fix / improve it.

[Aimbot]

So imagine that aimbot's searching for targets and found more than 4 then grab 4 entitys that will be used to store data etc.

scan them randomly (so now your scanning only 4 ents instead of scanning 10/20/32.

in case of new targets appear and present some treat (use your brain) it will reset all targets which will result in new clients = the new ones to be scanned.

resume: so if you're getting peeked by 5 targets just grab 4 rand them, now you're ready to scan your new priority targets) which will not cause fps drops.

smart move tbh

keep silence
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
i thought it's kinda obvious that scanning all targets is bad idea lol. but anyway +rep

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I think storing four random targets is a bad idea. Cuz sometimes aimbot will delay. This is an issue in default legendware, where (kinda) the same thing is done. I guess it will be better to choose this four ents by some check or sorting.
1627911979010.png

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
If u don't limit targets then ur so stupid ngl it's so fucking useless scanning thru every target and expect to not lose any fps lol

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Or just grab entity's who are alive, not on your team, not dormant, and able to do some sort of damage to them

Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Pls don't be that much lazy person who just makes their aim to be so stupid. You can multithread your aimbot and do a lot of optimizations that will not hurt your potential. Do not try to miss some ticks or just do clamp / limitations. It's a bad idea at all.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

[Aimbot]

in case of new targets appear and present some treat (use your brain) it will reset all targets which will result in new clients to be scanned and prioritized.

thought about this but wanted to verify it thx for this thread

get good get legendware
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
sapphire dev
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

[Aimbot]

Can u give much some advices?
Clamp targets and some mt is so little and hardless advices...
If u cant did why u make that useless "guid"?

Сверху Снизу