Исходник Unpure.xyz with rifk7 like menu

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "uwzxR, post: 2436120, member: 675257"]
updated would be nice man i was just sent this by haruki and havnt seen it on here. If your talking about the updated source i think u are then ye lol much appreciated
[/ QUOTE]
we talking about the one wit the new menu and autopeek cl_move dt and more? if so than yes. i will upload later tonight.
yes man, would be great. does it have updated indicators or what. but if u could post it that would be nice. tag me in it cus im fucking retarded and wont see it. Cheers

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
idk im waiting for it aswell cus i wanna see it and its quarter to 12 at night
it will be post tommorow around noon or maybe later just check around. has fully working autopeek with ideal tick(i know im a scumbag" onetap v2 killstreaks with sounds, brand new chams, new menu has 3 columns, and tons more shit. with a p resolver my friend darius gave me from violations.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
it will be post tommorow around noon or maybe later just check around. has fully working autopeek with ideal tick(i know im a scumbag" onetap v2 killstreaks with sounds, brand new chams, new menu has 3 columns, and tons more shit. with a p resolver my friend darius gave me from violations.
u uploading soon? its almost noon and i wanna have a look at it today. sorry to be a pain its just i have school tmro and cba to wait

Сверху Снизу