C++ Animated Health Bar For Supremacy (copy paste)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
The Codenz:
static float player_hp[64];

if (player_hp[player->index()] > hp)
            player_hp[player->index()] -= 200.f * g_csgo.m_globals->m_frametime;
        else
            player_hp[player->index()] = hp;

hp = player_hp[player->index()];

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
My supremacy esp is way sexier :roflanEbalo:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
However nice release!

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Quite similar to what i do actually nice one this is just mine in more detail and with slight more customization i guess by showing what value is the speed value of the bar
C++:
                // for dumbass p2p servers that give players more than 100 health if they buy a super cool package or some dumb shit
                int m_iHP = std::min( 100, player->m_iHealth( ) );

// here we're gonna interpolate our health bar to have a smooth animation.

// initialize our previous hp value ( we will use this later as this will be the value we interpolate )
                static float m_flPreviousHP[ 65 ] = { };
                // anim speed.
                constexpr float m_flSpeed= 255.00f / 1.00f;

// if our stored value is greater than stored hp value then we want to decrement it as shown below until we reach
                // the current hp value giving us our super cool haxor smoothed/interpolated health value
                if ( m_flPreviousHP[ player->EntIndex( ) ] > m_iHP )
                    m_flPreviousHP[ player->EntIndex( ) ] -= m_flSpeed * globals->m_flFrametime;
                else
                    m_flPreviousHP[ player->EntIndex( ) ] = m_iHP;

Последнее редактирование:
lua freak
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Quite similar to what i do actually nice one this is just mine in more detail and with slight more customization i guess by showing what value is the speed value of the bar
C++:
                // for dumbass p2p servers that give players more than 100 health if they buy a super cool package or some dumb shit
                int m_iHP = std::min( 100, player->m_iHealth( ) );

// here we're gonna interpolate our health bar to have a smooth animation.

// initialize our previous hp value ( we will use this later as this will be the value we interpolate )
                static float m_flPreviousHP[ 65 ] = { };
                // anim speed.
                constexpr float SPEED_FREQ = 255 / 1.f;

// if our stored value is greater than stored hp value then we want to decrement it as shown below until we reach
                // the current hp value giving us our super cool haxor smoothed/interpolated health value
                if ( m_flPreviousHP[ player->EntIndex( ) ] > m_iHP )
                    m_flPreviousHP[ player->EntIndex( ) ] -= SPEED_FREQ * globals->m_flFrametime;
                else
                    m_flPreviousHP[ player->EntIndex( ) ] = m_iHP;
quite literally the same thing but with cringe comments and a useless speed var (255 / 1 = 255)

gone
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
yeah thats why i left this comm, was fun while it lasted tron g stay safe mate
Hes not russian and probably more talented than 95% of the legacy comm
if you werent retarded you'd have realized its the same code but with comments for beginners to understand it lmao
those australians jesus always egoboosted & always here to search & find drama to those who didnt ask shit to anyone hh
ps: i like the fact lochlan uses player index while supremacy's drawesp function is already per player shows how retarded corolla's dev is AHAHAAH

also what is 200.f supposed to be nigga??

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
if you werent retarded you'd have realized its the same code but with comments for beginners to understand it lmao
those australians jesus always egoboosted & always here to search & find drama to those who didnt ask shit to anyone hh
ps: i like the fact lochlan uses player index while supremacy's drawesp function is already per player shows how retarded corolla's dev is AHAHAAH

do you not realize the use of corolla, it's a meme cheat look at the fucking name you braindead fuck

AND i never said i could code

Новичок
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

it isn't rocket science
if an idiot paster c+ps things from yougame, do you really think they will try to learn from the code? no they'd just actually learn how to code themselves, if they didn't they'll just be playing a puzzle all day instead of coding 10x more / better.

it's literally 2 lines of code to make the healthbar be animated, not much explanation needed

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
quite literally the same thing but with cringe comments and a useless speed var (255 / 1 = 255)
1. I said it was similar
2. Speed var for those who want to customize it making it easier for people as you can change the fucking value you monkey
3. I gave it in more detail so people could understand it and implement it further in other areas
4. This is literally fucking public code get off your high horse or in your case Lochlans cock
5. Grow up and read what i said and maybe you can realize the intended purpose of my post you monkey

- regards: someone who hates ego boosted pasters <3 :)

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

You just proved me how retarded you are. Corolla hack is a meme (name based of Toyota Corolla) and you think it’s a proper cheat 😂 and you think dev gives a single fuck 😂 am I wrong?

Сверху Снизу