Исходник Versa-sdk [csgo]

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
this is just the BETA version of this sdk, if you have something to say about the sdk(errors/improves) please do it in "issues" on the github repository
and dont forget to check the readme of the github repository

Put your bugreports and mistakes proofs in comments, I'll fix this with time.
Soon would be added some functions: a simple visuals, legit, triggerbot, some misc funcs, and so on

Please comment in english language. thank you

menu render:
  • imgui.
code style:
  • snake_case.
hooks:
  • reset
  • create_move
  • paint_traverse
  • end_scene
comments navigation:
  • @credits.
conventions:
  • Prefix classes with 'c_'
C++:
  class c_some_class;
  • Postfix structures with '_t'
C++:
  struct struct_t;
  • Prefix enumerations with 'e_'
C++:
  enum e_enum;
  • Macroses
C++:
  #define some_macros;
  • Curly braces style
C++:
if (true) {
        while (true) {
              // your p100 code here
        }
  }
features:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Последнее редактирование:
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
this is just the BETA version of this sdk, if you have something to say about the sdk(errors/improves) please do it in "issues" on the github repository
and dont forget to check the readme of the github repository

Put your bugreports and mistakes proofs in comments, I'll fix this with time.
Soon would be added some functions: a simple visuals, legit, triggerbot, some misc funcs, and so on

Please comment in english language. thank you

menu render:
  • imgui.
code style:
  • snake_case.
hooks:
  • reset
  • create_move
  • paint_traverse
  • end_scene
comments navigation:
  • @credits.
conventions:
  • Prefix classes with 'c_'
C++:
  class c_some_class;
  • Postfix structures with '_t'
C++:
  struct struct_t;
  • Prefix enumerations with 'e_'
C++:
  enum e_enum;
  • Macroses
C++:
  #define some_macros;
  • Curly braces style
C++:
if (true) {
        while (true) {
              // your p100 code here
        }
  }
features:
брат ты с какого года вылез так км хукать
1656288620466.png

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
mb forgot to remove that, it will be changed in the next update which gonna be soon and please write in english to make my work easier. thanks
You think russian yougame kids give a shit. It's so funny when you type to them in english and they reply back in russian.

also, why does this look so similar to designer's sdk? It's almost 1:1 lol. No need to release it again

You've also stolen comments from qo0... And why are you not hooking CHLClient::CreateMove?

you even stole the readme from qo0 xD

Модератор раздела «Создание читов CS2»
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Текст взят с qo0 и моей темы.
Сдк - паста qo0 и designer sdk .
В comments navigation написано только @ credits, хотя еще есть @ todo
Предикт - полная хуйня, как такое можно было сделать, когда в паблике лежит актуальный предикт.
С этого я вообще ору1656312767383.png
Какой смысл было делать сдк, когда вы сами ничего в гейм хакинге не понимаете и тупо пастите другие сдк.
Лучше уже взять тот же qo0 или

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
The text is taken from qo0 and my topic.
SDK - paste qo0.
The comments navigation only says @ credits, although there is also @ todo
The prediction is complete garbage, how could this be done when the actual prediction is in the public.
From this I generally yellПосмотреть вложение 209470
What was the point of doing SDK when you yourself don’t understand anything in game hacking and stupidly past other SDK.
It's better to take the same qo0 or
He pasted designers sdk, and then steals comments/features from qo0 and then release it under his name. That's yougame these days!!! Kind of sad to be honest.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
He pasted designers sdk, and then steals comments/features from qo0 and then release it under his name. That's yougame these days!!! Kind of sad to be honest.
first of all i did credit the fact that i used the designer-sdk maybe pay attention on the github repository? and iam improving the base cuz i like the designer-sdk and im my perspective is the best base so whats the problem of picking that base and improve for people who dont know? the base was created for help people not for getting famous or some shit just help, but if you know how to create your own base wtf are you doing here?

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
first of all i did credit the fact that i used the designer-sdk maybe pay attention on the github repository? and iam improving the base cuz i like the designer-sdk and im my perspective is the best base so whats the problem of picking that base and improve for people who dont know? the base was created for helping people not for getting famous or some shit just help, but if you know how to create your own base wtf are you doing here?
improved? What exactly did you improve? You paste shit from different sdk's and smack it together. And what am I doing here, I wanted to check out the release. Are you not allowed to do that? I obviously don't need it, just wanted to see the "quality" yougame see release. At this point it's just a re-release.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
improved? What exactly did you improve? You paste shit from different sdk's and smack it together. And what am I doing here, I wanted to check out the release. Are you not allowed to do that? I obviously don't need it, just wanted to see the "quality" yougame see release. At this point it's just a re-release.
your allowed to that like iam allowed to publish that, i improved the hooking method, added imgui, updated some shit, changed cfg sytem etc..
" At this point it's just a re-release. " as i said "this is just the BETA version of this sdk " maybe pay attention ? x2
"The comments navigation only says @ credits, although there is also @ todo"
wow cuz imgui as that by default and i didnt change it lol, and i really need to talk about ur "base"?

GDPR_Anonymous
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
bro if you just prefer snake_case, you could just let me know, i'd create a special branch for u...

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
your allowed to that like iam allowed to publish that, i improved the hooking method, added imgui, updated some shit, changed cfg sytem etc..
" At this point it's just a re-release. " as i said " this is just the BETA version of this sdk " maybe pay attention ? x2

wow cuz imgui as that by default and i didnt change it lol, and i really need to talk about ur "base"?
So what? Smacking a beta title on the release does not change the fact that you barely changed shit. All you did was paste a hooking manager from qo0, paste config system from who knows where and updated a few indices/structs. If you're aware of the fact that you barely changed shit(since you talked about it being "beta") Why the fuck would you release it?

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
So what? Smacking a beta title on the release does not change the fact that you barely changed shit. All you did was paste a hooking manager from qo0, paste config system from who knows where and updated a few indices/structs. If you're aware of the fact that you barely changed shit(since you talked about it being "beta") Why the fuck would you release it?
mad?
swisser best csgo designer base paste xD
do you atleast know wtf are talking about? keep your mouth shut, talk to me when you can atlest change the menu or anything else without asking for my help LOL
swisser best csgo designer base paste xD
you literally tried to pay me 40 euro to change ur paste menu :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
mad?

do you atleast know wtf are talking about? keep your mouth shut, talk to me when you can atlest change the menu or anything else without asking for my help LOL

you literally tried to pay me 40 euro to change ur paste menu :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
xD ur sure? that versal paste is releasing? or do i need to leak the dll

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
mad?

in reality, why are you releasing a pasted base? with common sense you could figure out that we dont need same code posted million times over and over.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
in reality, why are you releasing a pasted base? with common sense you could figure out that we dont need same code posted million times over and over.
yhea.. that's my point, why are you releasing a pasted base? for that i could go to gihub and get the normal designer1337 base, the only thing you did was change the menu, add the config system and add the bhop button, anyone with a fucking brain would do that.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
yhea.. that's my point, why are you releasing a pasted base? for that i could go to gihub and get the normal designer1337 base, the only thing you did was change the menu, add the config system and add the bhop button, anyone with a fucking brain would do that.
well you cant, you that type of guy who talk but dont even know how to change any shit lol? dude for the love of god are you crazy dude
"anyone with a fucking brain would do that." yeah thats true but that guy isnt obviously you, and btw go to discord a friend sent you a print :wink:
1656349822290.png
xD ur sure? that versal paste is releasing? or do i need to leak the dll
lol yeah leak the dll you know that i can make a completly recode in 1 weak lul and the version you got of my old cheat only have a decent eb nothing else lol

kitty.
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
в гейм хакинге не понимаете и тупо пастите другие сдк.
я у тебя в сдк ничего интересного не увидел, а ты лишь продолжаешь его засирать хуй пойми чем. ты ничем не лучше него и у тебя также большая часть просто спащена.. Мне жалко людей, которые вместо нормального сдк, возьмут этот высер для "серьезного проекта" :roflanEbalo:

Сверху Снизу