CrackMe Simple crackme [VERY EASY] difficulty

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
A pretty simple crackme that i created especially for the people who want to start learning about that stuff, if you're in that world for a while i'll assume that you know very much about reverse etc etc whatever if you're that guy then this crackme isnt for you if you're looking for something hard keep calm ill increase the difficulty of that with time ill release this one for now maybe in a few days ill release another one with basic anti debugging technics
Taks: Find the password or patch the checker

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

you're struggling to crack it i got some hints for you
you saw anything strange on the string list? (SHIFT + F12 in IDA)
i saw something strange in the string list that starts with ' That ' is that a function? or something else that someone is trying to hide from you?

cracked it? nice let me know how much time took you to crack it and if it was hard or not

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
0x25E90B80
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
A pretty simple crackme that i created especially for the people who want to start learning about that stuff, if you're in that world for a while i'll assume that you know very much about reverse etc etc whatever if you're that guy then this crackme isnt for you if you're looking for something hard keep calm ill increase the difficulty of that with time ill release this one for now maybe in a few days ill release another one with basic anti debugging technics

i saw something strange in the string list that starts with ' That ' is that a function? or something else that someone is trying to hide from you?

cracked it? nice let me know how much time took you to crack it and if it was hard or not
Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться.

Рисую демонической кровью
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
okey good to you so if you did it in 1 second try the other one
people are flexing on a crackme without any protections like lmao
no, I didn't say that I'm a good reverser, I'm just a beginner, I just saw a line with a successful password entry and decided to see what is in this code and just found the password, but here is an obfuscation and I don't know how to find lines in obfuscation :)

Сверху Снизу