Вопрос what is the animation fix?

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
hey can anyone explain to me what animation fix is
объясню на русском а то мой инглиш нот пропер
так вот
анимфикс синхронизирует твои данные на сервере что бы прийти к более точному результату ( так скажем зафиксить рассинхронизацию на сервере и на клиенте )
основная проблема анимаций в том что на сервере они обновляются каждый тик а на клиенте каждый кадр
из-за того полностью синхронизировать анимации на сервере невозможно
так же что бы "зафиксить" десинхронизацию ака десинки ( рассинхронизация 0х80 анимации )
точнее просто свести данные ближе к тем что на сервере

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
you should make it proper to avoid situation like this [
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
]
ah yes a really good explanation, now everyone is informed

so basically an animation fix is when you match your client animations with the same ones that are in the server, by either rebuilding server animstate or fixing multiple things to achieve a good enough result, what you can do is updating at same time as server then fixing the animation layer delays etc, one thing can do to check if your animations are correct by just comparing them to the server, make a feature that shows the server hitbox and start working my g, you also can check the leaked source of csgo so you can see the animstate as a reference and rembemer to update ur animations once a tick, and just remember dont paste any shit you found, everything that youll found or is old or is a piece of dog shit if you're strugling to do something just add me on discord we can talk, one thing that might help you is remembering always 2 things, if iam not mistaking the client animations update every frame but the server ones update every simulated tick, i can make you a proper explanation in discord if you want

Последнее редактирование:
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
In this game, the animations on the server and the client are updated differently, on the server - every tick, on the client - every frame.
The Animation Fix is primarily made to force the animations to be updated as they are on the server, which will help reduce the desynchronization of animations, positions, angles, etc. to a minimum.
P.S. Sorry, my english sooooooooooo bad(

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
ah yes a really good explanation, now everyone is informed

so basically an animation fix is when you match your client animations with the same ones that are in the server, by either rebuilding server animstate or fixing multiple things to achieve a good enough result, what you can do is updating at same time as server then fixing the animation layer delays etc, one thing can do to check if your animations are correct by just comparing them to the server, make a feature that shows the server hitbox and start working my g, you also can check the leaked source of csgo so you can see the animstate as a reference and rembemer to update ur animations once a tick, and just remember dont paste any shit you found, everything that youll found or is old or is a piece of dog shit if you're strugling to do something just add me on discord we can talk, one thing that might help you is remembering always 2 things, if iam not mistaking the client animations update every frame but the server ones update every simulated tick, i can make you a proper explanation in discord if you want
you are the best thanks
Discord: zug#3212

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
In this game, the animations on the server and the client are updated differently, on the server - every tick, on the client - every frame.
The Animation Fix is primarily made to force the animations to be updated as they are on the server, which will help reduce the desynchronization of animations, positions, angles, etc. to a minimum.
P.S. Sorry, my english sooooooooooo bad(
nah bro ur english isnt bad dont worry and actualy the client animations are updated every frame and the server ones are updated every simulated tick
you are the best thanks
Discord: zug#3212
i just sended you a friend request

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
u can check this urself
csgo source in public ( 2017 )
dude you can ask everyone, if that person has atleast 2 iq they will tell you that the

server updates client animations every SIMULATED TICK
client
updates client animations every FRAME

i dont really know where did you get that information from but who told you that doesn't know anyshit about that, and btw do you really expect checking the leaked source and get everything? and that source if from 2017 thing change buddy

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу