RUST Вопрос по обновлению хуков

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I understand the crash because of thisПосмотреть вложение 230953
but the debugger is stupidly disabled at the end of the crash -

I heard that now on_projectile_shoot_rpc needs to be called somehow otherwise because of the il2cpp_codegen_initialize_method update, but how
stop pasting pls, clearly if u knew basic c++ u would have known what crashes with the help of debugger, CreatedProjectile has been updated. and sapphire uses old one.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
stop pasting pls, clearly if u knew basic c++ u would have known what crashes with the help of debugger, CreatedProjectile has been updated. and sapphire uses old one.
A friend is not a paste, but an attempt to fix the old source code. And the fact that I can't understand why I'm crashing has two reasons: 1 I don't understand the Rust and Unity devices, but I want to figure it out, and 2 the debugger in my case does not perform its basic function.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
A friend is not a paste, but an attempt to fix the old source code. And the fact that I can't understand why I'm crashing has two reasons: 1 I don't understand the Rust and Unity devices, but I want to figure it out, and 2 the debugger in my case does not perform its basic function.
Then set breakpoints? Debugger works just fine lol.

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу