C++ Supremacy (Legacy) DrawServerHitboxes

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
This only works in local server usually only to check your animation fix or shot position and such functions.

Now before you start typing with "PUBLIC, LEAKED, I KNOW A BETTER WAY" just realize you haven't posted it so do it and we'll see. Also to the pasters I won't spoon-feed any more information then the functions code.

Yes to you the only person who don't understand the code I still created this code good luck pasting in the UC code and for it to just work...
C++:
void Client::DrawServerHitboxes() {
    if (!g_cl.m_local || !g_cl.m_local->alive()) { // we checking both cus why not, can't hurt us.
        return;
    }

if (!g_csgo.m_input->CAM_IsThirdPerson()) { // useless in first-person.
        return;
    }

// Function to get a player by index
    auto getPlayerByIndex = [](int index) -> Player* {
        typedef Player* (__fastcall* playerByIndex)(int);
        static auto playerIndexFunc = pattern::find(PE::GetModule(HASH("server.dll")), "85 C9 7E 2A A1").as<playerByIndex>();

if (!playerIndexFunc) {
            return nullptr;
        }

return playerIndexFunc(index);
        };

// Find the function address
    static auto functionAddress = pattern::find(PE::GetModule(HASH("server.dll")), "55 8B EC 81 EC ? ? ? ? 53 56 8B 35 ? ? ? ? 8B D9 57 8B CE").as<uintptr_t>();

auto duration = -1.f;
    PVOID entity = nullptr;

entity = getPlayerByIndex(g_cl.m_local->index());

if (!entity) {
        return;
    }

// keep your assembly I won't...
    typedef void(__fastcall* DrawFunction)(PVOID entity, float duration);
    DrawFunction drawFn = reinterpret_cast<DrawFunction>(functionAddress);

drawFn(entity, duration);
}

credit:
des1gner UC
1337floesen UC

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Your a massive retard just stop ok thanks.
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

NOW THIS! THIS IS ART! The fact that you know how to open a door amazes me!

Now this also amazes me.
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
(since when did coding styles have a meta?!)

99% of people don't understand this code. Gotten PM's where people ask me why the code does nothing... Yougame is sad...
npc you did an useless function, why do you keep talking. supremacy already had it and already has m_local.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
hehe

what a shit codestyle to pull into your project

good job
Imagine you are this mad over my code style. Mad I use a more efficient method then you xD

npc you did an useless function, why do you keep talking. supremacy already had it and already has m_local.
Yes useless xD Man you area fucking useless paster, tell me did you even get this code to work? Nope... You are sad.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
bold of you to assume I would write something as stupid as that

THIS IS THE KIND OF PERSON QUESTIONING MY CODE STYLE?! Please just stfu man xD you don't even know how to use my code I posed! Hahahahahaha fucking russian bot that is what you are.

HoW To MAAAAke LoaAADDddeERRr? xD HAHAHAHAHA I was fucking dying!

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

bro gets the index of the local player then converts it back to a player pointer. dumbass

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
yeah you fucking moron, yeah i do

these screenshots don't invalidate a single one of my points. not even once. not for a second.

learncpp.com

bro gets the index of the local player then converts it back to a player pointer. dumbass
i'm not using your shit code LOLOLLOLOLO

you all should read my code again maybe your brains can' tuse my code but try g_cl.m_local->index() only and see what you'll get xD Love pasters you guys really need to learn LUA before you even talk on this forums...

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
you all should read my code again maybe your brains can' tuse my code but try g_cl.m_local->index() only and see what you'll get xD Love pasters you guys really need to learn LUA before you even talk on this forums...
what about you try g_cl.m_local LOL
this is what m_local is:
C++:
    m_local = g_csgo.m_entlist->GetClientEntity< Player* >( g_csgo.m_engine->GetLocalPlayer( ) );

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
you all should read my code again maybe your brains can' tuse my code but try g_cl.m_local->index() only and see what you'll get xD Love pasters you guys really need to learn LUA before you even talk on this forums ...
g_cl.m_local is a obj to the player class. there is zero need to get the local players entity index then asign it back to a player ptr. that is actually zero iq lmaoooo.

Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу