Вопрос Update_addon_models legacy

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hey I was wondering if anyone has the legacy pattern for update_addon_models

I am trying to fix legacy airflows mask changer and this is the callstack I get when I debug

1701710122360.png

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
your pasting brain prevents you from running ida and checking it yourself?
Nope that's not it at all just seeing if anyone is willing to help but clearly with your smart ass message just proves how people gate keep shit for a old game or you're ass doesn't have it and you just want to say something dickish.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
that's not gatekeeping, you're literally asking people for doing free work for you
попросить на форуме один паттерн != делать за него всю работу
в чём проблема? он зашёл на форум попрося ебаный единственный паттерн ибо думая что он у кого то да есть и вы начали его хуесосить, какие же вы гнилые.
у вас же один щит пост просто в темах школьники

get good get legendware
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
в чём проблема? он зашёл на форум попрося ебаный единственный паттерн ибо думая что он у кого то да есть и вы начали его хуесосить, какие же вы гнилые.
are you him from another account or you're just his "friend"? lol
also its literally 2 CLICKS AWAY u only need to open IDA and check it yourself, what a bunch of useless pasters

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
that's not gatekeeping, you're literally asking people for doing free work for you
Did I ask him "Can you get the pattern for me" I asked if anyone had it and if they didn't than I would just get it myself xD I don't get why asking for 1 pattern is wrong but since your in your feelings just like laithcool I will just say this WOMP WOMP
and laithcool the fact you said "your pasting brain prevents you from running ida and checking it yourself?" mean you are fucking retarded you have no room to talk with you're 100% pasted shit legendware with 90,000 memory leaks

get good get legendware
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Did I ask him "Can you get the pattern for me" I asked if anyone had it and if they didn't than I would just get it myself xD I don't get why asking for 1 pattern is wrong but since your in your feelings just like laithcool I will just say this WOMP WOMP
and laithcool the fact you said "your pasting brain prevents you from running ida and checking it yourself?" mean you are fucking retarded you have no room to talk with you're 100% pasted shit legendware with 90,000 memory leaks
if you find the pattern yourself i'll cut my balls off and feed them to my dog (and i will record it for u)
shut yo ass up useless osiris paster
all u can do is find two similar sources and paste between them, you have 0 reverse engineering knowledge or c++ knowledge and im ready to interview you live on discord and record it and expose yo shit goofy attention seeking ass to this community

privates militärunternehmen "Überlegenheit"
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
if you find the pattern yourself i'll cut my balls off and feed them to my dog (and i will record it for u)
shut yo ass up useless osiris paster
all u can do is find two similar sources and paste between them, you have 0 reverse engineering knowledge or c++ knowledge and im ready to interview you live on discord and record it and expose yo shit goofy attention seeking ass to this community
какие мы огресивные, особенно когда у самих 4 блять автоволла в хаке...
1702125930046.png

get good get legendware
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Here how about we talk about the real paster here
How about we all go here and look through your legendware paste that gives you 3 fps
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

1702161239556.png
Wow this is so P 100 just return it true that will fix everything

1702161269065.png

OMG look at this best thing you ever need in a cheat is a detour patch that doesn't even work properly

1702161409661.png
Bro said "shut yo ass up useless osiris paster"
Hmmm where have I seen this from????

Keep Ev0lving, Stay Fatal
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Какие же люди гнилые...
Это пастерское убогое комьюнити русское, где человек, попросив всего одну сигну, получает тонну оскорблений и просьб: "УУУ НЕ ЗАСТАВЛЯЙ НАС ДЕЛАТЬ ВСЮ РАБОТУ ЗА ТЕБЯ УУУУ".
Але ребят вы нахуй никому не нужны.
У кого есть тот дал, у кого нет сьебитесь в страхе.
Что за пиздец происходит.
Может, модером стать чтобы таким пиздов давать начать?

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
What rotten people are...
This is a poor Russian pasteur community, where a person, having asked for just one sign, receives a ton of insults and requests: "OOOH, DON'T MAKE US DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU."
Hey guys, no one fucking needs you.
Those who have it, those who don't, eat in fear.
What the fuck is going on.
Maybe I should become a moder to start such?
Yo what is your discord?

Edit: nevermind I forgot you can add them to your profile

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
god damn you actually made me laugh

true
anyways. just help bro, thats why he made the thread, to get help !
Here how about we talk about the real paster here
How about we all go here and look through your legendware paste that gives you 3 fps

Посмотреть вложение 265675
Wow this is so P 100 just return it true that will fix everything

Посмотреть вложение 265676

OMG look at this best thing you ever need in a cheat is a detour patch that doesn't even work properly

Посмотреть вложение 265678
Bro said "shut yo ass up useless osiris paster"
Hmmm where have I seen this from????
some jokes just write themselves atp lel

get good get legendware
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Какие же люди гнилые...
Это пастерское убогое комьюнити русское, где человек, попросив всего одну сигну, получает тонну оскорблений и просьб: "УУУ НЕ ЗАСТАВЛЯЙ НАС ДЕЛАТЬ ВСЮ РАБОТУ ЗА ТЕБЯ УУУУ".
Але ребят вы нахуй никому не нужны.
У кого есть тот дал, у кого нет сьебитесь в страхе.
Что за пиздец происходит.
Может, модером стать чтобы таким пиздов давать начать?
"please help me and give me the signature because i dont know how to use ida and i just want to fix my paste"
and
"hey give it to me because im too lazy to open ida and find it my self (he still doesnt know how to use ida)"
two very
statements and one of them is very cringe
ill leave it out to you to figure out the difference between them

Keep Ev0lving, Stay Fatal
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
"please help me and give me the signature because i dont know how to use ida and i just want to fix my paste"
and
"hey give it to me because im too lazy to open ida and find it my self (he still doesnt know how to use ida)"
two very
statements and one of them is very cringe
ill leave it out to you to figure out the difference between them
Dude...
It's not cuz of laziness.
If someone already got working signature, why would I or someone else use IDA and find it again?
Ofc, he will find it by himself. But lol, why should he waste his time on one shitty sig when someone got it already?

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу