Исходник Original supremacy

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
hello folks, sharing supremacy source without antipastes from dylan(
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
, no ad)

enjoy.

PS: do not dm about the resource and/or for help i will not provide assistance for this dead game
PS2: use V141 build tools

Вложения

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
its almost the same supremacy that we have on github i only saw minor differences in different lines (something just removed which makes it look like they didnt change at all)
supremacy is supremacy, shouldn't really expect it to be much different, this is just a less broken version than the one from github because this one is untouched (github one was dylan's supremacy, not the original one..)
So what is this supposed to be? Isnt this oneshots source he forked from dex's github? Or what
dex never leaked supremacy, it was dylan who did while impersonating him, the supremacy source that's on git is far from being the original

retard
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
supremacy is supremacy, shouldn't really expect it to be much different, this is just a less broken version than the one from github because this one is untouched (github one was dylan's supremacy, not the original one..)

dex never leaked supremacy, it was dylan who did while impersonating him, the supremacy source that's on git is far from being the original
Didnt know Dylan impersonated dex, good to know, thanks.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

This is wrong.
// OnShot got it from dex due to him forking it. Onshot was trusted with the source (No one knows why. Ask nitro or dex?)
// This is dex original github profile.
// dex and nitro (note: dex wasn't the main developer nitro was.) ok with the github that is public, due to the amount of people trying to sell the source and gate keeping it.

The one you uploaded is almost the same and could just be yet another I spent 10 seconds on supremacy source fix. I'm not in here to argue or claim some "got you moment" just informing. Dex was still an active part of CSGO Legacy community up until 2021 (maybe 2022 can't remember last time I talked to him).

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
This is wrong.
// OnShot got it from dex due to him forking it. Onshot was trusted with the source (No one knows why. Ask nitro or dex?)
// This is dex original github profile.
// dex and nitro (note: dex wasn't the main developer nitro was.) ok with the github that is public, due to the amount of people trying to sell the source and gate keeping it.

The one you uploaded is almost the same and could just be yet another I spent 10 seconds on supremacy source fix. I'm not in here to argue or claim some "got you moment" just informing. Dex was still an active part of CSGO Legacy community up until 2021 (maybe 2022 can't remember last time I talked to him).
nope this isnt dex's, ur wrong, it's too bad i deleted my convos with him because i know for a fact that is dylan, and that fact can be verified by decoding the crypted messages dylan left in the source, pointing out to his steam and youtube channel, you're wrong

-> youtube.com/dylanhook
->
(dylan)
this commit also proves everything

also oneshot commented on the source and said :
this is a fork of the original supremecy that accidently got forked when i made a comment on it and I dont have anything to do with this source except it got forked / Oneshot

so you're wrong again, please never type

also it's known that dex got scammed by nitro & kolo when he developed for interwebz, dex was the main dev for the rage part and got totally scammed, if you looked enough on uc u would know that he already commented about this

+ it is known that dylan had infact the source since he was part of the people who distributed it (including to alpha himself, before pandora v3 leaked)

Последнее редактирование:
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
nope this isnt dex's, ur wrong, it's too bad i deleted my convos with him because i know for a fact that is dylan, and that fact can be verified by decoding the crypted messages dylan left in the source, pointing out to his steam and youtube channel, you're wrong

-> youtube.com/dylanhook
->
(dylan)

also oneshot commented on the source and said :
this is a fork of the original supremecy that accidently got forked when i made a comment on it and I dont have anything to do with this source except it got forked / Oneshot

so you're wrong again, please never type

also it's known that dex got scammed by nitro & kolo when he developed for interwebz, dex was the main dev for the rage part and got totally scammed, if you looked enough on uc u would know that he already commented about this

+ it is known that dylan had infact the source since he was part of the people who distributed it (including to alpha himself, before pandora v3 leaked)
hes out of his mind btw dont listen him
1720628001393.png1720628016912.png1720628061018.png
hes out of his mind btw dont listen him
1720628001393.png1720628016912.png1720628061018.png
1720628122907.png1720628136282.png

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
he made a cheat together with dex on 2018 legacy completely without pasting :da::da:
the only way dex has touched legacy since 2019 was by making crashers and sitting around on emporium & dicks crashing the servers all day he has not interacted with hvh or hvhers in any other way lol

edit: nvm he helped emilyinure getting solace done but that's a diff thing, they're close friends

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
the only way dex has touched legacy since 2019 was by making crashers and sitting around on emporium & dicks crashing the servers all day he has not interacted with hvh or hvhers in any other way lol

edit: nvm he helped emilyinure getting solace done but that's a diff thing, they're close friends
:kek::roflanBuldiga:
1720631708705.png

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
c:\buildworker\csgo_rel_win64
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
ya all be too much obsessed with d3x and nitro, bros even try to act just like them, sadly for both of you lol12369720 flowdoob ima bet a hundred bucks that you weren't born yet or either were in puberty state when those legends had already left the hvh. Time to grow up boys?

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
ya all be too much obsessed with d3x and nitro, bros even try to act just like them, sadly for both of you lol12369720 flowdoob ima bet a hundred bucks that you weren't born yet or either were in puberty state when those legends had already left the hvh. Time to grow up boys?
hey i ain't obsessed nor arguing, i was just making a point and i'm not in the community either, i know nitro & dex left hvh a long time ago i was just bringing back the truth, that's it, idc about arguing or being right i'm just saying the side of the story i've been told by one of the person that's concerned, have a nice day

              ru p2cs > all                      
Разработчик
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
время показало что код говняшкой воняет конечно, но кодстайл хоть имеется

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Новичок
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I don't usually do this but anyway:
  • The source code on GitHub was not leaked by me, and is just people being weird and using my alias.
  • The code posted by OP is not the original source code, it is heavily modified & still VERY similar to the GitHub leak (over 50% of the files are changed in some way, or similar to the original leak... I have not compared these files with the other GitHub leak, but there was also some weird code formatter used on it). There are people with versions of it that are 95% similar to what I have, from what I know. It was probably given out slowly by friends of friends of friends...
  • I was never part of the Interwebz team. It was just eventually decided to be sold and not the way I wanted it to be.
  • Supremacy was actually made by 3 people, including me, and I did not code the rage bot, only specific parts of it. I mostly worked on parts of visuals, the base/utilities & autowall.
  • I don't play HvH and haven't since 2018-2019 or so.
  • I do not play legacy/2018 HvH and was only on it briefly sometimes in early 2023.
  • I have not helped anyone code a cheat, and I have not coded for CS:GO in many many years. Besides maybe talking to people here and there and giving some hints, I was never part of any other project.
  • I wrote Supremacy 7 years ago. While I appreciate if it helps people, I'm not going to provide support & it's old news now. I don't think its impressive or anything, but it was fun to code it.
  • I don't know any of you, and I'm probably not your friend, talking about me like you know me is just... weird. I'm just another coder and do it for fun. Please understand.

If you have questions, maybe I can answer some, but this should clear anything up.

Сверху Снизу