Модератор
Статус
Онлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
1M
1726438315490.png

V5.1 - V5.4
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Трейлер / Trailer:

Упрощенный подбор позы одним щелчком мыши

Технические детали / Technical Details:

Video
:
(1 minute reading)

With EasyPose, retarget animations effortlessly with a single button click, saving time and ensuring flawless animations.

The plugin has been designed to work with any bone structures (Epic, DAZ, CC, Mixamo, etc.), any skeletal models (human, monster, animal, etc.)

(!) If you are hesitate, I am happy for the showcase. Feel free to send me at LONGLT00502@gmail.com, one of your the most trouble animation, I will send you back the result for the reference.

Latest version: 2.0
Features:
  • Automated Pose Matching: Matching poses automatically with a single click.
  • Universal Compatibility: Working with any pose and bone structure, ensuring versatility in character alignments.
  • Chain Data Error Detection: Analyzing IK Rig assets then reports if any errors.
Code Modules:
  • EasyPose: Editor
Dependencies:
  • Plugin: IK Rig
Number of C++ Classes: 1
Disclaimer:
  • Characters shown in the images are for illustrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of EasyPose. The plugin is designed to work with your existing character models in Unreal Engine for animation retargeting.
  • This plugin only ensures accurate pose matching. The outcome of the retargeted animation is influenced by the retargeting process itself.
Should you encounter any issues while using the plugin, please feel free to reach out to me via email LONGLT00502@gmail.com.

V2.0.3 UE V5.1 - V5.4
Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться.
Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться.

Сверху Снизу