Ищу конфиг Zadey cfg for indigo

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Link:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Here are all zadey configs, the prime configs are what I usually use. If you need to be very legit, use the closet settings. Rage setting is very obvious, so be careful. The "Prime" config is what I use in most of my videos. Keep in mind I play at the highest ranks so its maybe not the most legit config available.
PLEASE READ : Indigo calculates fov by pixels, not degrees! So use the 1280x720 configs if your using a resolution below 1080p.
"Closet"
The most legit config, used to hide the fact you're cheating from even experienced players, however most won't notice you're cheating with Prime Lite. Obviously overwatch proof.
"Prime Lite"
The config I recommend the most, gives you a decent advantage yet won't get you overwatch banned. Only some experienced players would call you out for cheating.
"Prime"
This is the config I use in my videos. Pretty strong, which is needed for playing against other cheaters. I have used settings like this for months without getting banned, HOWEVER if your aim and movement is bad, you MIGHT get banned with this config. Even with this config, I rarely get called out by my teammates. Recommended for ranking up.
"Blatant"
Recommended for deathmatch or casual. You just want to get kills and don't care how obvious you look.
"Rage"
Instantly snaps on to all enemies from 300 pixels away, most powerful config possible on Indigo.

Последнее редактирование:
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
пофикси ссылку

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
fixed

Сверху Снизу