NorAdrenaline MiniFix

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Fixed:
- Отвязан от сайта
- Улучшен PSilent Aimbot(Убрана Автоматическая стрельба при включении,вероятность бана стала меньше)
- Чуть пошаманил с меню
- 100% Undetect
- Пофиксил баг с Kreedz(там только бхоп и кб)

Бонус : Годные настройки

Ссылка :
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Пусть к настройкам : C:\Users\Название компа\AppData
Либо : %appdata% и на папку назад

Последнее редактирование:
Свеча не теряет свой свет, зажигая другую свечу.
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Последнее редактирование:
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Fixed:
- Dismissed by the site
- Improved PSilent Aimbot (Removed Automatic shooting when turned on, the probability of a ban has become less)
- Slightly messed with the menu
- 100% Undetect
- Fixed a bug with Kreedz (there is only bhop and kb)

Bonus: Valid Settings

Link:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Let the settings: C: \ Users \ Computer name \ AppData
Or:% appdata% and on the folder back
I tested rushensky but you should work on it.

-Dismissed by the site -> OK
-PSilent Aimbot (Removed Automatic shooting when turned on, the probability of a ban has become less) -> It doesn't work, when enabled aimbot, autoshoot activates itself. This is the most important because if you achieve on this, this cheat will perfect.
-Slightly messed with the menu -> Only location changes.
-100% Undetect -> This is not undetected because your settings are don't working (I mean settings don't provide quality shoots //spreads bullets).
-Fixed a bug with Kreedz (there is only bhop and kb) -> It wasn't a bug. We just couldn't choose only one option. You should make the old menu and you can fix this select bug (I mean we can choose only one option from menu).

Big Note: When enabled aimbot, player can't shoot enemy :FailFish: I think aim features corrupted. Please change aim features with old one and fix autoshoot bug.

>Thanks for your service.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
-PSilent Aimbot (Removed Automatic shooting when turned on, the probability of a ban has become less) -> It doesn't work, when enabled aimbot, autoshoot activates itself. This is the most important because if you achieve on this, this cheat will perfect.
PSilent aim works great.
I tested rushensky but you should work on it.

-Dismissed by the site -> OK
-Slightly messed with the menu -> Only location changes.
-100% Undetect -> This is not undetected because your settings are don't working (I mean settings don't provide quality shoots //spreads bullets).
-Fixed a bug with Kreedz (there is only bhop and kb) -> It wasn't a bug. We just couldn't choose only one option. You should make the old menu and you can fix this select bug (I mean we can choose only one option from menu).

Big Note: When enabled aimbot, player can't shoot enemy :FailFish: I think aim features corrupted. Please change aim features with old one and fix autoshoot bug.

>Thanks for your service.

1 - PSilent Aim works great
2 - Yes,I changed only the location a,the time to change is not enough. Will make as will time

This protection against the ban of the server anticheat.When not shoots, this means perhaps,that you can ban aimdetector

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
PSilent aim works great.

1 - PSilent Aim works great
2 - Yes,I changed only the location a,the time to change is not enough. Will make as will time

This protection against the ban of the server anticheat.When not shoots, this means perhaps,that you can ban aimdetector

:NotLikeThis:
PSilent works okay i know but autoshoot still works. You need to disable autoshoot and maybe you should create a button for enable/disable autoshoot.

And if i need to aim to head, there is no meaning to use "aimbot". Aimbot = auto aim or psilent shoot.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
how to inject? What kind of injecting can you use?
You have three (3) options.

1) Put the NorAdrenaline.dll in any folder you want, then put the .ini file to the C:\Users\YourUsername\Local\AppData\ path. After this step launch 1.6 and minimize. Use Extreme Injector or whatever you want, select hl.exe and add DLL files from menu. Click Inject and you will see a text message in console "loaded". Cheat is ready to use. Join a server and press Insert key for menu and make your configuration.
2) Rename NorAdrenaline.dll to DemoPlayer.dll and put it your counter strike master folder (include hl.exe not cstrike) and approve file change alert. Launch 1.6 and you will see a text message in console "loaded". Put the .ini file to the C:\Users\YourUsername\Local\AppData\ path. Join a server and press Insert key for menu and make your configuration.
3) Rename NorAdrenaline.dll to revSrvBrowser.dll and put it your counter strike master folder (include hl.exe not cstrike) and approve file change alert. Launch 1.6 and you will see a text message in console "loaded". Put the .ini file to the C:\Users\YourUsername\Local\AppData\ path. Join a server and press Insert key for menu and make your configuration.

Сверху Снизу