Продам Selling GameSense invitation code + proofs on Discord

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
joji#1341 i would prefer not to disclose anything on here, but just on discord. I will give any proofs besides my name + uid. I can show threads on the forum and such stuff infact and can prove that I got an invitation code.

Тупа чилю, не кринжую
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Hello, what is the price of an invite? I agree on the guarantor? Without the consent of the guarantor then prohibited to sell anything.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "AngelDS, post: 577323, member: 83086"] Hello? I agree on the guarantor? Then it’s not allowed to sell anything. [/ QUOTE]
Then I agree on you deleting my thead or anything else, i'm skeptic about this situations and I can only go if you go first, I don't take low prices (under $75) and I would like my thread being deleted if I don't follow the rules of the forum.

Тупа чилю, не кринжую
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
[QUOTE = "AngelDS, post: 577323, member: 83086"] Hello? I agree on the guarantor? Then it’s not allowed to sell anything. [/ QUOTE]
Then I agree on you deleting my thead or anything else, i'm skeptic about this situations and I can only go if you go first, I don't take low prices (under $75) and I would like my thread being deleted if I don't follow the rules of the forum.
Ahh, okay. Good luck but no one will not take you newcomer

Сверху Снизу