Dischant.cc "premium cheat" selfleak

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
the cheat is based on some random csgosimple source the doubletap is broken, the resolver does not do much, the desync chams are not proper, the desync kinda works, the hooking is detected.
menu ss
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

the only thing usefull in this source is prob. the configmanager i added / the radio player, other than that this source is basically useless.

i'm kicked from the cheat but not from the github lmao get the lastest source:
its outdated tho since the owner does not care about the cheat at all

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "lethality, post: 1574814, member: 253949"]
p cheat lmao nothing works properly
[/ QUOTE]
ikr

[QUOTE = "Pelmeska, post: 1574816, member: 91630"]
can you give dll for me please?
[/ QUOTE]
this cheat cant do shit in hvh dont even bother

C++ Certified Professional Programmer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
This is a 1 monty old src. I kicked you due to you not knowing how to code, when I said I can’t compile was due to that I was on a new pc and I didn’t have visual studio downalodes yet. You don’t know how to code,

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "EliasC, post: 1574828, member: 123504"]
This is a 1 monty old src. I kicked you due to you not knowing how to code, when I said I can't compile was due to that I was on a new pc and I didn't have visual studio downalodes yet. You don't know how to code,
[/ QUOTE]
talk to me when you actually have undetected hooks / working lua api / proper features

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
This is a 1 monty old src. I kicked you due to you not knowing how to code, when I said I can't compile was due to that I was on a new pc and I didn't have visual studio downalodes yet. You don't know how to code,
[/ QUOTE]
if we look at ur desync.vip rename called smokebot.com we can clearly see you cant code either

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "vioketofficial, post: 1574955, member: 158638"]
crashing
[/ QUOTE]
its not fixed / not worth fixing

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
This is so awful, You are 14 years old, uneducated. You didn't know how to code shit. You added a configsystem and a radio and you think you are a good coder? You don't know what you are doing, I didn't push my updates because me and the other coder had a new github with the recode that I have been working on for around 1 month, learn how to code first please.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "EliasC, post: 1575295, member: 123504"]
This is so awful, You are 14 years old, uneducated. You didn't know how to code shit. You added a configsystem and a radio and you think you are a good coder? You don't know what you are doing, I didn't push my updates because me and the other coder had a new github with the recode that I have been working on for around 1 month, learn how to code first please.

[/ QUOTE]
there is no other "coder" lol

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]

bahahahhahah

this is too funny, ur trashin on a 14 yo about being uneducated and telling him to learn how to code, when ur pasting something that i pasted 2 years ago with REALLY basic c++ knowledge

????????????????

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[/ QUOTE]
this is literally dutus old src this is pasted asf lmao you guys cant code at all this already a public source and nor can you add a lua api lmao you probs even left the resolver and animation fix the same

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "Memoriespt11, post: 1575745, member: 208317"]
[/ QUOTE]
this is literally dutus old src this is pasted asf lmao you guys cant code at all this already a public source and nor can you add a lua api lmao you probs even left the resolver and animation fix the same
[/ QUOTE]
this source is bad indeed but it has nothing from dutu in it lol

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "DoneHvH, post: 1576930, member: 216575"]
[QUOTE = "Memoriespt11, post: 1575745, member: 208317"]
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
this source is bad indeed but it has nothing from dutu in it lol, also there is a public cheat with a working api so adding lua aint hard
[/ QUOTE]

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
This EliasC guy literally can't code he is literally making a thread on how to start with your resolver.

And everything he adds to it is how to check if it's a bot and if they are choking at least 1 packet, this doesn't help anyone at all.
I mean the people who don't even know that won't be able to make anything anyways?

This EliasC guy takes random sources looks into it thinks ,"oh well maybe i can improve it and remove stuff to call it "cloudywareV999" ?"
He literally pastes some cheat doesn't add anything relevant to it and acts like the 5 reactions which vote him up boost his ego to continue on making pastes.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
This EliasC guy literally can't code he is literally making a thread on how to start with your resolver.

And everything he adds to it is how to check if it's a bot and if they are choking at least 1 packet, this doesn't help anyone at all.
I mean the people who don't even know that won't be able to make anything anyways?

This EliasC guy takes random sources looks into it thinks ,"oh well maybe i can improve it and remove stuff to call it "cloudywareV999" ?"
He literally pastes some cheat doesn't add anything relevant to it and acts like the 5 reactions which vote him up boost his ego to continue on making pastes.

lol you are brain damaged, I did the "CLOUDYWARE" because I wanted the community to actually be able to use something good, stop trying to paste and learn how to cvode monkey. 0 reactions joined 2019 btw

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
lol you are brain damaged, I did the "CLOUDYWARE" because I wanted the community to actually be able to use something good, stop trying to paste and learn how to cvode monkey. 0 reactions joined 2019 btw

please stop being this retarded and just fucking stop telling people to learn to code when this is you

Сверху Снизу