• Improved knifebot
  • Improved hitchance
  • Improved double tap stability
  • Temprorary removed default Double Tap mode
  • Improved autostop:
  • Removed in air, added ignore molotov fire, reworked between shots
  • Added autostop for double tap:
  • Full stop after teleport player will be fully stopped
  • Move Between Shots extends teleport distance, can lead to spread misses on auto snipers
  • Added ability to disable autowall
  • Fixed bugs in resolver
  • Client impacts now displays without spread
  • Fixed thirdperson issues in spectators
  • Added Bomb ESP
  • Added Bomb Window
  • Added radius for grenades
  • Added auto color for ping in esp
  • LUA: Added http.GetAsync(url, callback), http.PostAsync(url, data, callback); Added menu.DestroyElement(CheatVar* elem)

завтра затестим :CoolCat:

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
а ну все я пошел подписку покупать

Хатчу неверлус
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Круто ща заплачу :sweat:

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Один хуй чит мусор
How many times do I need to tell you that the cheat is perfect and its clearly a cfg issue? You all are some snowflake newcomers who can't fix cfg, you need to understand that you have to use the new feature which can be found in the misc tab called " magnetic learning resolver". Once you have that ON, you won't have any issues whatsoever. I am usually holding W and space and I get minimum a 5k every round. The cheat is made to be the best, and you can't blame it for no reason, stop being delusional and fix your cfg.

али рождение киберспортсмена ( стандоф 2 )
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
How many times do I need to tell you that the cheat is perfect and its clearly a cfg issue? You all are some snowflake newcomers who can't fix cfg, you need to understand that you have to use the new feature which can be found in the misc tab called " magnetic learning resolver". Once you have that ON, you won't have any issues whatsoever. I am usually holding W and space and I get minimum a 5k every round. The cheat is made to be the best, and you can't blame it for no reason, stop being delusional and fix your cfg.
исуе чит

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Даже икфаков свои логи по подпунктам уже пишет, а этот все в куче кидает.

Сверху Снизу