C++ Исходник Лучшая база для вашего лоадера с использованием сервиса auther.quarc.me. GreenLoader.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Олдфаг
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
защита настолько минимальна, что её лучше удалить и не позориться
Может проще удалить тему, чтобы все сами все писали? А еще твой уровень познаний о вселенной настолько минимален, что лучше просто удалить тебя.

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I'm having problems using the Loader because when I put the serial key the loader automatically closes before it wasn't like that, can someone help me?

gabeg
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Товары в продаже
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Не инжектит,вроде процесс правильно указал,но ошибка (can't inject)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I present to your attention the best base for your loader. Base name: GreenLoader.
This loader is not intended to be at the level of the Neverloose loader or the same NiversoLoader, but nevertheless it is the best instance for training, in which almost every line of code has a comment with an explanation. Using this database is as easy as possible.
The base uses the auther.quarc.me service for authorization, has its own interface, minimal crack protection, automatic launch as administrator, status output and a code understandable for beginners with explanations. Compiled to Debug / Release x32 / x64, multibyte and unicode encoding.
Screenshot:
[/URL]
Protection methods:
Anti-Debug, Anti-Virtualize, CheckProcess, check by class and label of the window at the same time.
The protection is as simple as possible and is intended solely for training. When the protection is triggered, a log will be created with the Protection tag, and if you configure automation in the auser itself, then you will have an autobahn of keys.
How to use?
Open the Backend.h file in the Backend folder and do the following:
We indicate everything here as in the commented out code:
[URL unfurl = "true"]
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
[/ URL]
Voila! Now you have customized the loader for yourself. The loader uses the SetWindowsHookEx injection method, I chose it because it will also work in some games with kernel anti-cheats, like Warface, etc.
IN COP: JOW HAS NOT CHECKED, SO PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING!
The window class can be obtained by the winlister (noad) program, google for help.
After the injection, the loader displays a message and hides, in hidden mode it will perform checks in the while (true) mode and wait until the game closes, when you exit the game the dll cheat will be automatically removed and the loader will close itself.
Compile with the ctrl + f5 keyboard shortcut if you don't want to ban all your keys when testing.
Please do not ask stupid questions, I will not answer!
I cant seem to find the Auth key? + All text is crypet and images are in russian so its really difficult for me to understand it

Ушастый
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
xLamantine можешь помочь с инжектом в кс

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
why it happens?

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху Снизу