Исходник DoubleTap.Space v3 (Self-Leak)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
dogshit lw paste + who believes this goofball that didn't even change the project name whipped up anything worth 150$
learn to read
bro its not even enough to be classed as a resolver.. its so fucking terrible you would be lucky to render a player without fps < 0 and crashing
bc the resolver I made for v3 was the basically the same i used in v4 so i replaced it with something terrible on purpose. Again, theres useful things other than a resolver that you can take from this

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Код:
switch (g_cfg.ragebot.enable && player->is_alive())
read that again... and then read what follows after it... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Hell yeah gonna do a switch on a boolean that's smart!

Последнее редактирование:
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "Cynical, post: 2327835, member: 385433"]
Код:
 switch (g_cfg.ragebot.enable && player-> is_alive ()) [/ CODE]

read that again ... and then read what follows after it ...  : tearsofjoy: : tearsofjoy: : tearsofjoy: : tearsofjoy:

Hell yeah gonna do a switch on a boolean that's smart!
[/ QUOTE]
that resolver is pasted from LWK, i didnt make that
[QUOTE = "check478, post: 2327838, member: 394870"]
Please no one buy this shit, this guy has no clue what's going on and is a paster.

Посмотреть вложение 166963
Посмотреть вложение 166964
Посмотреть вложение 166965
[/ QUOTE]
whats the point of this? i answered almost all of your questions

When it hit it hit.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Hello, Today I decided to officially close down DoubleTap.Space after almost 1 year of operation. It was a good run while it lasted and I'm selling the v4 recode for $ 250 USD (self-coded) Velo # 1337 on discord if you are interested.

Anyways, Here is the v3 pasted version that has so much changed from legendware i can't even list them all

source:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Edit:
For those talking about the resolver, I put a bad one in because the one I made for v3 was the one i used for v4 just ported over, ofc since im selling v4, im not gonna put paid work inside of a public release it wouldnt make sense to do so. However, there is still very useful things in this source u can take and look for yourself.
1629340439340.png
some time ago i saw a teasure on github.com made by a wise old man and when i decided to see what's inside my google chrome crashed...

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
learn to read

bc the resolver I made for v3 was the basically the same i used in v4 so i replaced it with something terrible on purpose. Again, theres useful things other than a resolver that you can take from this
a broken animfix?
a broken js api?
a broke ragebot?
shit menu?
what??????

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "Rxvan, post: 2327849, member: 253279"]
a broken animfix?
a broken js api?
a broke ragebot?
shit menu?
what ??????
[/ QUOTE]
js api isnt broken i just never implemented it til v4, i forgot to remove it actually tbh

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "Cynical, post: 2327854, member: 385433"]
you answered every single one of them incorrectly lmfao
[/ QUOTE]
no i didnt, u just dont know what ur talking about, imagine flashcarding while not even knowing the correct answers urself
:roflanEbalo:

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "Cynical, post: 2327854, member: 385433"]
you answered every single one of them incorrectly lmfao
[/ QUOTE]
no i didnt, u just dont know what ur talking about, imagine flashcarding while not even knowing the correct answers urself
:roflanEbalo:
??? What? Yes I do. Don't be saying retarded shit like that when you don't even know basic shit like why you modify cmd in createmove... Like holy shit it's the most basic question ever, even a paster like you could answer it if they put their 4 braincells into it. You also said you made the SDK yourself... Yet you don't even know how detours work. It's basic shit like that where it's so obvious you are lying. Like damn you could've googled it and found out for yourself and just explained how it works in less than 10 minutes.

In conclusion, you're delusional and a hypocrite.

Последнее редактирование:
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "Cynical, post: 2327866, member: 385433"]
??? What? Yes I do. Don't be saying retarded shit like that when you don't even know basic shit like why you modify cmd in createmove ... Like holy shit it's the most basic question ever, even a paster like you could answer it if they put their 4 braincells into it. You also said you made the SDK yourself ... Yet you don't even know how detours work. It's basic shit like that where it's so obvious you are lying. Like damn you could've googled it and found out for yourself and just explained how it works in less than 10 minutes.

[/ QUOTE]
go back to begging me to sign ur profile and stop pasting

1629345193969.png

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "Cynical, post: 2327866, member: 385433"]
??? What? Yes I do. Don't be saying retarded shit like that when you don't even know basic shit like why you modify cmd in createmove ... Like holy shit it's the most basic question ever, even a paster like you could answer it if they put their 4 braincells into it. You also said you made the SDK yourself ... Yet you don't even know how detours work. It's basic shit like that where it's so obvious you are lying. Like damn you could've googled it and found out for yourself and just explained how it works in less than 10 minutes.

[/ QUOTE]
go back to begging me to sign ur profile and stop pasting

Посмотреть вложение 166972
? That's not me... And it's evident he's taking the piss mate lmfao

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
a broken animfix?
a broken js api?
a broke ragebot?
shit menu?
what ??????
js api isnt broken i just never implemented it til v4, i forgot to remove it actually tbh
holy fuck you're actually delusional. everything in this is pasted, not even pasted well. you did nothing. why are you releasing this anyway, like holy fuck dude go lookup another tutorial on pasting cuz this aint it chief

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
exactly just stop crying go fix the resolver and prediction and the menu isnt that bad so go cry yourself to sleep sweetie

Thigh destr0yer
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Новичок
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
btw** no one bought his source, he just wants to make it seem like this goofball of a 15 year old made any money off his shit pastes.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Сверху Снизу