RUST Cлив сурса kitekat))

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
bro u so retard u says all paste a 0.5 year ago afamos1 got rated and more function go to public and half of all all pasted source afamos long neck, hitsound, good slide walk, good nightmode with out blinks on screen and more, u so stupid u and other guys pasted our source, go learn cpp and assembly server retard u dont now how to draw text in cmd and says all paste ur life is so paste.
hmm, i looked into the source. Material chams, I believe plusminus old has that :hmm:, dxdllrender. afamos did not make dxdllrender, ur more retarded then me which is very sad, ur also defending a ratter which i feel bad for u
Why are u still on this forum, nobody likes froggang.

???????????.????????
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
hmm, i looked into the source. Material chams, I believe plusminus old has that :hmm:, dxdllrender. afamos did not make dxdllrender, ur more retarded then me which is very sad, ur also defending a ratter which i feel bad for u

Why are u still on this forum, nobody likes froggang.
moreover source plusminus(steep cheat paste moly)u dont have brain for make something of your own, u dont see normal source we not used +- and dont pasting any shit like ur on forums stupid code of 10 lines there u can make it in 2-3 lines, ur friend makes features and u assign is u makes but u crying to all fix code and source, go open in ur browser learn c++ for 10 year kid for get some information.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "decodexloh123, post: 2352087, member: 637698"]
moreover source plusminus (steep cheat paste moly) u dont have brain for make something of your own, u dont see normal source we not used + - and dont pasting any shit like ur on forums stupid code of 10 lines there u can make it in 2-3 lines, ur friend makes features and u assign is u makes but u crying to all fix code and source, go open in ur browser learn c ++ for 10 year kid for get some information.
[/ QUOTE]
My friend didn't make me shit, You guys are retarded acting like u guys made longneck hahaha, How suprisingly as fast as i release 7M longneck u guys have it the day after? That's pretty cool, You guys are pasters, always have been. Your source is proven to the point its mega pasted, nothing selfmade.
[QUOTE = "Fe1zep, post: 2352076, member: 458177"]
FrogGang is not my cheat anymore FrogGang is a trash heap, I have a much better cheat
[/ QUOTE]
You didn't even know how to add autoshoot without help and now ur saying u made a much better cheat, like i would believe that.
moreover source plusminus (steep cheat paste moly) u dont have brain for make something of your own, u dont see normal source we not used + - and dont pasting any shit like ur on forums stupid code of 10 lines there u can make it in 2-3 lines, ur friend makes features and u assign is u makes but u crying to all fix code and source, go open in ur browser learn c ++ for 10 year kid for get some information.
[/ QUOTE]

You call other people for pasters but ur one as well hahaha, and i bet infact that i'm way older then you. Just the truth. Sorry!

Последнее редактирование:
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[/ QUOTE]
My friend didn't make me shit, You guys are retarded acting like u guys made longneck hahaha, How suprisingly as fast as i release 7M longneck u guys have it the day after? That's pretty cool, You guys are pasters, always have been. Your source is proven to the point its mega pasted, nothing selfmade.
[QUOTE = "Fe1zep, post: 2352076, member: 458177"]
FrogGang is not my cheat anymore FrogGang is a trash heap, I have a much better cheat
[/ QUOTE]
You didn't even know how to add autoshoot without help and now ur saying u made a much better cheat, like i would believe that.
[/ QUOTE]

You call other people for pasters but ur one as well hahaha, and i bet infact that i'm way older then you. Just the truth. Sorry!
ok bro u not paster give answer for my question what include u need use for std:: with out helps any friend and search internet u are retarder brain dead 20 year old man, u dont know how to draw text and doing simple things, u dont know geometry 5-6 class u realy stupid u dont know anything of cordinates, u pasted old source afamos and ur friend give u features and u go shiting i make auto shoot and long neck 2 weeks xD that can make 8 year kid with basic knowledge is 5 min to enjoy to dump but ur small brain didn't guess before i says all facts of u go to search job and dont shiting u super mega coder, and i not says all pasters i best in the world, you are no longer able to come up with something and starts to carry all sorts of bullshit.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
ok bro u not paster give answer for my question what include u need use for std:: with out helps any friend and search internet u are retarder brain dead 20 year old man, u dont know how to draw text and doing simple things, u dont know geometry 5-6 class u realy stupid u dont know anything of cordinates, u pasted old source afamos and ur friend give u features and u go shiting i make auto shoot and long neck 2 weeks xD that can make 8 year kid with basic knowledge is 5 min to enjoy to dump but ur small brain didn't guess before i says all facts of u go to search job and dont shiting u super mega coder, and i not says all pasters i best in the world, you are no longer able to come up with something and starts to carry all sorts of bullshit.
mate, 7M longneck is 4 lines of code,autoshoot is about 10, peek assist about 20, not hard.

Сверху Снизу