Вопрос Правильный рейджбот

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
С чего нужно начинать писать рейджбот? Ну вот, по пунктам, желательно, при условии что пишешь вообще с нуля, вот с чистой базы. С чего нужно начать и к чему прийти? Анимфикс там может, хз

get good get legendware
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
first u need to setup every hook correctly
-1- proper lagcomp system for backtracking and fixing fakelagging targets
-2- proper animation system to calculate safepoints correctly (also resolving but i feel like that's not part of the ragebot)
-3- setup bones
-4- fix tickbase correctly (if ur using exploits such as DT or HidesShots)
-5- proper prediction system to calculate spread and innaccuracy correctly aka(hitchance)
-6- then u can start working on the actual ragebot..........

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
first u need to setup every hook correctly
-1- proper lagcomp system for backtracking and fixing fakelagging targets
-2- proper animation system to calculate safepoints correctly (also resolving but i feel like that's not part of the ragebot)
-3- setup bones
-4- fix tickbase correctly (if ur using exploits such as DT or HidesShots)
-5- proper prediction system to calculate spread and innaccuracy correctly aka(hitchance)
-6- then u can start working on the actual ragebot..........
Thanks! At least one normal answer... that's what I was looking for

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Я пиздатый, ахуенный, современный, невьебенный
Ранг не повзоляет,но будем считать, что я лайкнул твой коммент
i'd recommend u look into enrage source to get a pretty good idea on how a ragebot is done
I was looking and to lw3, and to enrage, and to zeeron, but it's completed ragebot, completed everything, but I don't want to paste everything, I want to try write rage on my own. I can't see there, what they've done first, and what second. And your answer helped me to see stages of preparing cheat for ragebot, and now I understand more in these sources, I've write
Ранг не повзоляет,но будем считать, что я лайкнул твой коммент

I was looking and to lw3, and to enrage, and to zeeron, but it's completed ragebot, completed everything, but I don't want to paste everything, I want to try write rage on my own, on another base, from the beginning to the end 100% selfcode. I can't see there, what they've done first, and what second. And your answer helped me to see stages of preparing cheat for ragebot, and now I understand more in these sources, I've write

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху Снизу