Misc Iclone v8.12 (8.12.1128.1)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
It did work like a charm. Some constraints still there like meta data issue where you have to put headshot and other packages in the custom folders. but for me for some strange reason Unreal live link is not working. Tried multiple versions but none worked. (for iclone 8) .I thought its ignoring OpenPugins directory but after copying other plugins it did work .
This would have been a huge issue but luckily I am running character creator 3.44 / ic7.93 and ic 8.12 and cc 4.12 side by side.

Пользователь
Статус
Онлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
It did work like a charm. Some constraints still there like meta data issue where you have to put headshot and other packages in the custom folders. but for me for some strange reason Unreal live link is not working. Tried multiple versions but none worked. (for iclone 8) .I thought its ignoring OpenPugins directory but after copying other plugins it did work .
This would have been a huge issue but luckily I am running character creator 3.44 / ic7.93 and ic 8.12 and cc 4.12 side by side.
character creator 3.44 / ic7.93 and ic 8.12 and cc 4.12 work great together! there are no problems! have you noticed any problems with plugins?

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
for use iclone and unreal live link plugin you have to copy from iclone plugin folder choose right version who match with your unreal project and paste into unreal project folder and open project go in plugin menu and enble all relision plugin in unreal for work.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
character creator 3.44 / ic7.93 and ic 8.12 and cc 4.12 work great together! there are no problems! have you noticed any problems with plugins?
All the plugins worked great, actually I did updated unreal plugin and it got updated pretty well with iclone 7.93. Even old plugin installation work great, like i found compatible curve editor very late and it got installed very well. The issue I am facing for iclone 8 with unreal live link is very different. I clone is not showing it for some reason. And yes Faceware real time get installed on same place and it did work without issue.
for use iclone and unreal live link plugin you have to copy from iclone plugin folder choose right version who match with your unreal project and paste into unreal project folder and open project go in plugin menu and enble all relision plugin in unreal for work.
yes for all real engines i have installed these plugins. The issue is on iclone side, as it's not showing it in Plugin menu. I tried running .py file manually but that didn't work . I have to figure out a way to run .pyd file or fix the issue by going through another sessions of installations :) . Strangely version is right one but when i try to run .py file in iclone 8 it says not for this iclone. but when i try to do the same for iclone 7, it do nothing but no error. (obviously i am using py file from their respective openplugin directories)

Последнее редактирование:
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Ok it's sort of confirm from my side that the issue with unreal live link was due to drm crack
I restored original files and it started showing up and when i place crack files, it disappeared from the menu.

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Ok it's sort of confirm from my side that the issue with unreal live link was due to drm crack
I restored original files and it started showing up and when i place crack files, it disappeared from the menu.
unreal live link plugin you cant use by py unreal live link plug like a sotware make sure you instaling right version plugin for iclone 8 because iclone 7 and iclone 8 live link plug seems same
this latest version for only iclone 8 newest version

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
unreal live link plugin you cant use by py unreal live link plug like a sotware make sure you instaling right version plugin for iclone 8 because iclone 7 and iclone 8 live link plug seems same

this latest version for only iclone 8 newest version
Thanks a lot for the newer version. I saw it only as zipped archive (since a python based plugin so it should work , but I was waiting for a proper installer). A huge bundle of thanks brother.
However I will sort of stick to my claim, as I was on older unreal live link (1.1 something) and it works on IC 8.12 but when i place the patch files, it disappears, then i put back original files and it starts to appear. I put back the cracked files (all 3 of them) and it disappeared again. So i restored all 3 files with original (that came with installer) and it started working again.
I haven't tested with this newer version though. May be cracked file has some bits that are tied to this version and this won't disappear. That's what i can't say without testing. Once again a huge thanks for sharing the latest version.

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Thanks a lot for the newer version. I saw it only as a zipped archive (since a python based plugin so it should work , but I was waiting for a proper installer). A huge bundle of thanks brother.
However I will sort of stick to my claim, as I was on older unreal live link (1.1 something) and it works on IC 8.12 but when i place the patch files, it disappears, then i put back original files and it starts to appear . I put back the cracked files (all 3 of them) and it disappeared again. So i restored all 3 files with original (that came with installer) and it started working again.
I haven't tested with this newer version though. May be cracked file has some bits that are tied to this version and this won't disappear. That's what i can't say without testing. Once again a huge thanks for sharing the latest version.
dont download iclone 8 from other side download from here https://yougame.biz/threads/274107/ other wapside they giving wrong crack file they first give you trial version for install and tell you to replace with patch and they have 30 days trial priod on this they dont have this work prefctly with this version so unistall old iclone 8 from your computer and install this one this work prefectly without problem.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Метаданные В папку programdata я игнорировал? зашёл сюда C:/ ProgramData/

Метаданные В папку programdata я игнорировал? зашёл сюда C:/ ProgramData/ Reallusion/ContentManager/MetaCache/iClone 8
при установки программы оно само устанавливается, а что туда ещё добавлять? я не вкурсе!
Всё верно
C:/ ProgramData/ . Больше ничего .

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Вопрос, кто-нибудь использовал Realtime for iClone и Lip-sync? C iclone 8 Работают?

Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Iclone v8.12 (8.12.1128.1) - После запуска. Вышло такое окошко. Как это можно? Исправить, подскажите, пожалуйста?

Iclone v8.12 (8.12.1128.1) - После запуска. Вышло такое окошко. Как это можно? Исправить, подскажите, пожалуйста?
А так сама программа работает, запускается, но нету. У меня получается ( Content Manager )

И что особенно странно? ( README_FIRST ) В текстовом документе было сказано. Строчки. - 09. Добавьте метаданные в папку programdata -

Но нигде не говорится, какие метаданные, откуда их взять. Чтобы добавить ( в папку programdata )
( README_FIRST )

А в остальном все сделал, как было описано в текстовом документе. ( README_FIRST )

Заранее большое спасибо за помощь
У меня такая же проблема, удалял meta data, блокировал в брандмауэре exe, Iclone ругается на отсутствие соединения и контент менеджер не работает.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
У меня Character Creator в последнее время чудит. Сегодня установлю, проработаю немного. Потом оставлю комп без присмотра на время, бааац.... А проги, как и не бывало. Половина файлов удалено. Замудохался уже.

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
У меня такая же проблема, удалял meta data, блокировал в брандмауэре exe, Iclone ругается на отсутствие соединения и контент менеджер не работает.
Если нужны метадата, то вот, пожалуйста.
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Но, мою проблему, это особо не решает. Периодически проходит сбой и контент менеджер наотрез не желает инициализироваться. Даже после переустановки.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться.

Метаданные В папку programdata я игнорировал? зашёл сюда C:/ ProgramData/

Метаданные В папку programdata я игнорировал? зашёл сюда C:/ ProgramData/ Reallusion/ContentManager/MetaCache/iClone 8
при установки программы оно само устанавливается, а что туда ещё добавлять? я не вкурсе!
папки: iClone 8 -120 мб
Character Creator 4-178 мб
В Resource Pack находится инструкция и все необходимые файлы для внесения изменения в MetaData. Resource Pack я брал из другой раздачи на этом сайте , там CC4+Resource Pack вместе идут.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
вы смогли это решить?
Да, в конечном итоге, люди которые тут отписываются на счет успешной установки уже за частую имеют установленный контент пак в котором присутствует data, так что вам надо найти раздачу с контент паком например на zonegfx или любом другом сайте, или тут.

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Если нужны метадата, то вот, пожалуйста.
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.

Но, мою проблему, это особо не решает. Периодически проходит сбой и контент менеджер наотрез не желает инициализироваться. Даже после переустановки.
Здравствуйте, это версия MetaData v4F?
Привет

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
I attempted to add some plugins ( smooth camera..etc ) to the 'openplugin' folder in the bin64 directory, but even after closing and reopening iClone, they do not appear in the plugin tab.
Has anyone experienced this issue before? Any explanation or solution would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help