Вопрос How fake angles work

coder of the year
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
It's not a high math, or p skills needed or totally hard it's EASY. (I'm saying easy cause most of the info about animlayers is public and what certain variables do. If there was no info public, it would be a bit harder, cause you would need reversing skills to come up with, to get the animlayers, get their activities etc...)

please check this thread first:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
( no ad )
here is the explanation you need

fake angles refer to a technique used in csgo to deceive opponents about one's own position. this is typically done by manipulating the angle at which a player's character is facing, or "looking," in the csgo.

one way to use fake angles is to prevent the lower body yaw (the angle at which a player's character is facing) from updating. this is known as "LBY breaking." to do this, a player must get the timing right and set their angle to something else. if they are successful, opponents who are not using a resolver (a tool or technique for accurately aiming at a target) will not be able to hit them, unless they get a lucky shot.

also you need to know about LBY:
I will try to explain more clearly and understandable, lby stands for lowerbodyyaw, basically the yaw of your legs (you can maybe turn around in thirdperson to get a idea of LBY)
now that we know what we can move onto lby breaker.
if you've tried moving around in thirdperson like I just stated you will notice that after moving an x distance your legs will move with you.
the basic Idea of 'LBY Breaking' Is to prevent this from updating by getting the timing correct and setting your angle to something else.
using this, on a basic level people who aren't using a resolver won't be able to hit you. (Unless they hit a lucky shot)
now it isn't as easy as you might think to prevent this of updating

some useful information for you:
lower body yaw (the angle at which a player's character is facing) updates in certain situations, such as when the player is moving, jumping, or shooting. when lower body yaw updates, it is a valid position to shoot at, and it can be restored to using a technique called backtracking up to 200 milliseconds (ms) in the past. If a player is using a static fake angle (meaning they are not moving or changing the angle at which they are facing), then it is possible to continuously shoot at this position and hit the target every time. however, if the player is not using a static fake angle, then shooting after 200 ms of the last update is likely to be futile.

also that when lower body yaw has not updated, the eye angles (the angle at which a player is looking) may still be updated. The game server will accept any tick (a unit of time in the game) within 200 ms of the player's ping (the time it takes for data to be transmitted between the player's computer and the game server) as long as the target's eye angles and position were at the specified tick.

i think it will be useful for you!

Сверху Снизу