Исходник Latest odio biggest leak (includes plugins and latest source)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
DISCLAIMER: For any russian speaker, I don't speak/know russian, if I misinterpret any of your texts/messages please pardon me
Sorry for the long post too
I KNOW ABOUT THE DETECTIONS, they're supposed to happen as this cheat has 0 protection whatsoever, there's multiple factors that play into detections by vac which I won't go in detail about but it should be expected from any TacoHack pasted cheat or any pasted cheat in general of whose the dev(s) have no idea what to do to minimize probabilities of a vac ban, there's nothing you can do if you're an inexperienced dev to fix this and when you think you already fixed it you're probably pummeling your trust factor (also don't rely on vac bypasses, thank you very much)

the plugin was a gift from a friend it was not 20 it was free, if i paid for it i wouldnt have given it to you tard , and you are a retard for leaking it, you are a cheat dev yourself and know how weird it is to leak shit, i never leaked katana but since youre a bum you stoop low, remember youre a 21 year old man who has a kid, still plays csgo, lives with his mother, is unemployed, and you are so mad i banned you from my server for acting like a child you leaked my cheat, sad sad man
This isn't Moi, which is why I credited him and didn't use the name Moi as the account I created for this post or any future posts. Since I see you cannot make stuff run out smooth and resort to childish behavior I would guess you're really petty about what happened, are you?
After all of this happened you're still acting childish and not treating the incident as an adult, you could have easily solved this in private with Moi and admit to your wrong doings yet decided to just act childish, if you were to have taken this seriously I would probably have deleted this post (after Moi telling me it was fine, of course), the damage has already been done though
By the way, thanks for pointing out the plugin is in fact not $20, I'll edit my original post

Fucking eyes hurt from this, please don't touch the movement.
There is nothing useful in the resource, they just stuffed the public code.
Sorry, never stated this was mine, I know it is horrendous which is why I didn't hesitate to leak it on demand

The only resource with autopixelsurf, I did not find others. I'm not good at writing software, but in my opinion, this is the worst aps in the whole game with software. He himself doesn’t even check what kind of surfers, stand or duck, he doesn’t press ctrl himself, he must exactly press people. Hits very little. In general, it is easier to buy a paid one.
Auto Pixel-Surf as a feature is a pretty simple concept, if you cannot make a good one out of public resources I don't think you should be making any movement cheats

Never claimed it did have something new, nor do I know if it has anything new, it's just their latest source off of their repository, it probably has some small changes, you can probably compare to older leaks if you want, I don't know what you were expecting (the plugin source is new by the way)

hits everything absolutely even without pixel surf fix
Wrong

It's ok if you don't get it, most people don't but what these people have said for quite a while is just atrocious to someone who's struggling this bad, switch the roles of the person who leaked this with anyone with depression and it would have been way worse

jumpbug & edgebug are not fucking optimized, the var jumps a lot. in some positions on the nuke, the fps will drop from 200 to 60.
while testing, there was a feeling that pixelsurf is just a checkbox in the menu. maybe I'm crooked, but this was not the case with other cheats.
How can you optimize a jumpbug????
It's impossible to hit multiple jumpbugs consistently, if you were to study the game you would have figured out why, the only problem there is to this jumpbug is the bad code quality which is optimized in compile-time anyways
The fps drops are most likely caused due to unoptimized prediction loops and the pixel-surf might just be you not knowing how to pixel-surf, who knows

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху Снизу