Исходник Panzoid V2 Source

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Well since Sajad is now working on V3, which is going to be completely selfcoded i might aswell leak my old source. I was only using this to learn, therefor it was also a free cheat and was based on enrage. Exploits file has been cut out, due to alot of private code and it being fully selfcoded. Also i added the old animfix from v1, and not v2

I won't be offering any help with the source code, u need to figure everything out urself.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:
Keep Ev0lving, Stay Fatal
Эксперт
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Shit:
void C_Misc::FakePing()
{
    int value =200 ;
    ConVar* net_fakelag = g_Globals.m_Interfaces.m_CVar->FindVar(_S("net_fakelag"));

net_fakelag->SetValue(value);

}
Stop coding, if you don't want to understand anything.
Thanks.

ЧВК EB_LAN
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
сс?

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Sounds like a paster issue
It tooks 3 seconds to fix your can paste exploits.cpp and exploits.h from enrage and fix the 3 errors and build this source is 1:1 with AngelRose paste from 2022 and there is nothing special about it the inventory changer doesn't even work your basically pasting enrage

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Panzoid это же место, где школьники свои интро делали. (не реклама)

Пользователь
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
It tooks 3 seconds to fix your can paste exploits.cpp and exploits.h from enrage and fix the 3 errors and build this source is 1:1 with AngelRose paste from 2022 and there is nothing special about it the inventory changer doesn't even work your basically pasting enrage
yes u can indeed use the default enrage exploits file, but its not the same as in the cheet. And its not 1:1 with angelrose, i was litterally one of the developers, thats why they have the same old animfix from panzoid v1.

Сверху Снизу