Требуется услуга Looking for imgui dev who want to Collab on a project

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Hi everyone,

I've recently developed an advanced Macro Recorder and Player shock-full of useful features. (DM me for a full list if you're interested!) Currently, it's a CLI-based tool that's fully operational, but I believe a GUI would greatly enhance its usability. I plan on releasing this tool for free, so a user-friendly interface would be incredibly beneficial.
No Backend Coding Required: Rest assured, you won't have to touch a single line of backend code; I've got that covered. I'll also handle other elements like protection and so on.

Important: The project will not be open source. So anyone who just wants to get access to my source code, please don't waste my time.

🤝 Collaboration Opportunity
I'm in search of someone interested in collaborating on the GUI aspect of this project. I have experience with ImGui and could manage it myself, but my other projects have taken precedence, and to be honest, front-end development isn't really my forte. If ImGui isn't your thing, I'm open to other platforms as well. If you have suggestions for the macro recorder itself, those are welcome too!

💡 Why You Might Be Interested

- Looking to build portfolio pieces?
- Interested in automation software?
- Want to improve your coding skills?
- Have some free time and up for a challenge?

Additionally, the software will also have cloud support. We'll be storing any recorded macros on a web server, making it easy to share between users and more.

🚫 Compensation & Credit
Given that this is a passion project intended to be free for users, I can't offer financial compensation. However, your contributions won't go unnoticed. You'll receive:

Full credit in the GitHub repository I'll create for the project.
A shout-out and credit in my Discord server with 2,000+ members (when the project gets published).
Your name listed in the GUI's credits section.
We can also discuss other forms of compensation that might be of interest to you.

🎨 Design & Aesthetics
No set design guidelines here; I'm all ears for your creative input!

Feel free to DM me if you're interested or have any questions.

Contact

You can contact me using discord (its linked to my profile) or just leave your contact / telegram info in the comments.

Сверху Снизу