Поинты[?]
C#

ROAD TO THE LEGEND
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
@[USER = 66843] TryToOwnMe [/ USER] That's prob the worst way to do it, that can literally get cracked in about a second. I recommend encrypting the dll using a dash encryption, uploading the decrypt that file and inject. The make of the of The of The Of of of of of of of of IT of The That wont of of of of of The uncrackable But of of of of of of IT will of the of the of the of the of the the BE a lot Harder to crack.

• Мне нравится
Реакции: FPS
ROAD TO THE LEGEND
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
@[USER = 66843] TryToOwnMe [/ USER] That's prob the worst way to do it, that can literally get cracked in about a second. I recommend encrypting the dll using a dash encryption, uploading the decrypt that file and inject. The make of the of The of The Of of of of of of of of IT of The That wont of of of of of The uncrackable But of of of of of of IT will of the of the of the of the of the the BE a lot Harder to crack.
Hmm, why are u talking about crack, If he didn't said about it

Hmm, why are u talking about crack, If he didn't said about it

Сверху Снизу