Исходник My menu framework (unfinished)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
To start off, you may know me as the original founder of Wanheda, to clarify things, this is not associated with it.

You have my permission to release this on any other forums, including UC (UC Username: doupamine), UNDER MY NAME.

I was working on this for my new project, it ain't finished but I hope it gets in good hands and someone finishes it, don't fuck all the code, I tried to do everything as more "dynamic" as I could, it's easy to use and I will leave an example.

Again, reminder: Please do not fuck my code with unoptimized and bad practices of coding, also my coding style may suck for you, whatever it's free ?

Example Usage:
(As I could not find the code tags in the properties, I have taken a screenshot)

(Link:
Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылки.
)

Preview:

(Link:
)

Files:
[.CPP]

[.H]

brighter than the stars
Участник
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
эта менюха в1 под хуо уже лежит на паблике как полгода, из за всего остального кровь из глаз, лучше бы ничего не менял
это лично мое мнение :4Head:

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
[QUOTE = "! Wanheda, post: 1283861, member: 77789"]
To start off, you may know me as the original founder of Wanheda , to clarify things, this is not associated with it.

You have my permission to release this on any other forums, including UC (UC Username: doupamine), UNDER MY NAME .

I was working on this for my new project, it ain't finished but I hope it gets in good hands and someone finishes it, don't fuck all the code, I tried to do everything as more "dynamic" as I could, it's easy to use and I will leave an example.

Again, reminder: Please do not fuck my code with unoptimized and bad practices of coding, also my coding style may suck for you, whatever it's free ?

Example Usage:
(As I could not find the code tags in the properties, I have taken a screenshot)

(Link:
)

Preview:

(Link:
)

Files:
[.CPP]

[.H]

[/ QUOTE]

Default zgui/fgui or whatever lol, not your framework

substandard rank
Забаненный
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
To start off, you may know me as the original founder of Wanheda, to clarify things, this is not associated with it.

You have my permission to release this on any other forums, including UC (UC Username: doupamine), UNDER MY NAME.

Example Usage:

(Link:
)

Preview:

(Link:
)

Files:
[.CPP]

[.H]
oh dude, its rly cool, but u need to add size for groupbox (x/y) )
and everything else is fine, thx for sharing)

Начинающий
Статус
Оффлайн
Реакции[?]
Поинты[?]
Default zgui/fgui or whatever lol, not your framework
Are you fucking dumb? lmao please shut the fuck up if you're gonna say shit like that LMAOOOO check the fucking files you moron

Lunatrius_ yeah that's what I meant by unfinished, didn't finish groupboxes, checkboxes and tooltips, also for the notifications i removed the sprite rendering shit

Сверху Снизу